Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

States that arent decriminalized?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Dec 1, 2013.

1. What's up blades. Im from Massachusetts so weed is decriminalized here but for those states that aren't decriminalized.......do you guys get worried about smoking. Theoretically you could end up in jail for getting caught smoking a j (right?) lol. I think decriminalization is a huge step in the legalization process. What are your thoughts?

2. #2 Retsii, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    NY.

Don't let the decriminalize status fool you. They can hike up a ticket to a jail sentence.

My friend got caught with his other friends who had a roach in their pocket (his friend was dumb enough to consent to a search because they all smelled like pot) and he got charged for marijuana possession in the 5th degree, when it was in someone else's pocket. Like what the fuck? He got arrested and sat in jail for a night over a ROACH.

After long arguements however, the charged was eventually dropped.

So much for citations.

3. TX

Even minor possession here is punishable by 6 months jail time. Not even mmj is legalized

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I would be so worried......

5. Ehhh, just keep it dl and you're good

6. i don't smoke out of my house the only time i was ever worried is when 2 cop cars parked out side my out but they were havin lunch

7. Lol i can picture you just high as fuck peeking out your window getting so paranoid lol

8. basically thought they were gunna bust my grow or sumthin but they just ate what looked like subway talked a bit and left

9. Ya...I move between Ga and FL and it's kind of sketchy. Only places I just bake outside is camping and cold nights.
    The extra precautions to grow are annoying tbh.