State Trooper Took my Pipe

Discussion in 'General' started by CanaBliZZ, Jan 24, 2008.

1. So it was like 1030 in the morning on a tuesday and a state trooper decides to pull me over, I had a passenger in the car. My passenger had 3 bags of some bud on him, and I had my pipe in the front of my sweat shirt. The cop had me get out of the car and I eventually gave him my pipe, he then asked my passenger to get out of the vehicle and he took his bags. He wasn't really concerned with the rest of the car after he got that out of us, he let us sit back in the car because it was freezing. A few minutes later he came back with a UPM (Unlawful Possession of Marijuana) ticket for my passenger and he gave me back my license and registration and we were off.

( LOL did I forget to mention that he also had the biggest German Shepherd I have ever seen, lol he didn't even take him out of the truck though. )

On the bright side I didn't get any type of tickets!! lol share your stories.

2. I've gotten into trouble with the cops a couple of times before. But nothing was ever serious. First time the cop was really cool and made me and my friends dump our weed and pipes down a drain and he said to us that he knows that he stopped us from smoking tonight but that he knew we'd be smoking again the next night and he told us to just not be stupid about it and do it in public places (we were technically parked on public property) and not to give it to kids. He didn't take the stuff for personal use, and we didn't get in any trouble at all. I was actually very happy with the way he dealt with the situation, he was just doing his job, and he was actually reasonable and fair.

3. That's how I felt the other day, I didn't feel violated I actually thought he conducted himself in a professional manor. Another time two town cops decided that in a parking lot they were going to search my car, they took my friends bowl and then they ended up throwing it in the woods. They were real dick's though they went through every last piece of my car. They found a few seeds actually, but I had no weed on me we smoked it before hand. It's getting intense with police activity in my area though.

4. he's definitely smokin that shit hahaha