state trooper scares the shit outta me!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by erizzle, Jan 29, 2010.

1. This actually happened a few months ago but im high at work and decided to share it. Well me and my buddy Jake went to my freind Josh's house to chill, watch the game, drink, and smoke. Josh and the other guys went on a beer run and me and jake were sitting in Josh's trailer smoking. Well i light up a bowl take a few nice drags and i see sum headlights, soo i tell jake to go check it out, and then he says FUCK dude its a State Trooper. I was like FUCK soo i ran to one of the bedrooms, hid all the shit, sprayed the house down, and covered myself with cologne in a matter of about 10 seconds. After my lil run down of covering up any sign of marijuana the state trooper left. So just thinking ok hes gone, wrong house, ill just grab my bowl, and continue smoking soo i do. I light up the bowl take a few drags again, see headlights, i go check it out its the fucking state trooper again. So this time i run to the other side of the house to go hide the shit i dont kno why i did that it just seemed quicker, i hide all the shit, sprayed the house, and covered myself with cologne again. Well this time he comes and knocks on the door my freind Jake answers it, he says hey are you josh, and jake says no. By this time i come out and im shooting the shit with the guy being my freindly self sayin oh ur looking for josh, he says yeah, jake tries to call him and he was like sorry man i dont get reception out here. I say i got it i have Verizon i grab my phone, and my hands are shaking like a little bitch. I call him and say hey man theres a state trooper at your house, and he says what is he there for, i was like excuse me sir what is your reason for being here and he says oh i just need to talk to him it is about sumthin he did earlier today soo i told josh, and he said he would be there in a minute. So at this point i am releaved cuz my first thought was shit hes here to check out if theres any partying goin on, and im thinking hes gunna find the weed, and im gunna get busted, it was just paranoia setting in, soo as we are waiting for josh i can def notice the smell of marijuna cuz we are standing on the front porch its reeking off me, my freind jake, and the house. I look over to my left and notice a beer bong hanging over the front porch, i see it, he sees it we both kno its there, but he doesent say anything. I also left this out im not 21 nobody in the house is, the other guys that went on a beer run arent 21 but one of them has a fake I.D. anyway the trooper doesent say anything but he has this little smirk on his face like he knows what we are doin. In the end the trooper is just really cool, and chill, he just had to write a ticket to josh for passing a school bus earlier that day. Sorry for the long post just had that in my mind and thought i would share it have a good day fellow freinds!!!

2. Man i fear state troopers too.
    When i was partying with some friends the twins and their friend needed a ride home. I had 1 gulp 1 gulp of beer so i let my friend drive. Now we almost get out of the ghetto and what da ya know a stater pulls up behind us. He got me for underage drinking but decided to let me go since my BAC was almost undetectable and he said he was proud of me for not driving and letting a buddy do it lol. So in the end i just got a ride home and walked back to the part. Very lucky night for me.

3. maybe he wanted a bowl

4. lmao.

5. wut???

6. So.. let me guess - the school bus driver reported the license plate number and it was essentially an infraction committed outside the presence of an officer... effectively a "citizens arrest."

If he fights it, the officer and bus driver (or whoever the witness was) must be present or your friend wins. Hopefully your friend didnt incrimnate himself to that officer. So for testimony it would be be bus driver vs your friend (if bus driver shows).. and who really can say who was really driving??

Also, dont ever stand there with a door open talking to a cop. You can step out.. close door. Step back in close door. Never invite them.. they are like vampires lol.

7. I was just going to say this. An officer must witness the incident, doesn't matter if the school bus driver writes down your license plate or anything.

8. walloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftext
    walloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftext
    walloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftext
    walloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwallortextwalloftext
    walloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftext

9. :bongin:

10. 12345