State Trooper pull over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alejandrovh, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Okay well about 2 weeks ago I went on a road trip of which I lied to my parents all the way to New York from Miami. They thought I was about 3 hours away.
    We stopped at Atlanta and West Virginia on the way there both of which were not worth my time lol. But New York wow! We took about 5 bottles but we used them all on the way there so we got (stole) 10 bottles from a hotel bar which were obviously open as well as capping the what would have been shittiest weed of my life but thankfully west Virginia took the trophy. Fast forward 2 days we are hung over 4 hours of sleep and have a 24 hour drive ahead of us which we just said fuck it and went for it. A car where tequila was spilled and 2 grams of weed were left and open bottles.
    2 hours in the AC breaks down. 21 hours to go until Miami in this perfect heat :)
    6 hours to go the dreaded lights turn on and I was pulled over by an unmarked charger. With out even telling me what I did wrong he immediately told me to step out of the vehicle. With one of my friends being only in his underwear because its hot and the other just woke and looks blazed even though he doesn't smoke.

" have you been drinking?" no. ( I had two dirty martinis 2 hours before :) but I have a good tolerance.
    "Have you been smoking?" no. (hahahhaha)
    "do you have more than 10 grand?" I wish.
    And heroine? No
    Cocaine? No
    Weed? No. (hahahhahahahahahaha)
    Open alcohol? Nope. (we are underage regardless so just alcohol is against the law. )

"so you wouldn't mind if I took a look in your vehicle?"
    Me: "I don't see a reason why you would have to."
    He looks and signals an unmarked suv a couple feet away and another officer comes down.

ST: "3 teens on a road-trip resisting a search."
    ST 2: "I'll get the k-9!"
    Damn pigs.

So here I am becoming a lawyer so I now all the do and donts anyway the man goes to the car and here I am expecting a big dog and something the size of a small poodle comes out lmao.
    "if we find anything we have probable cause and may search your vehicle."
    The dog starts barking like crazy!!!!!!! Me and my friends (1 in underwear lol) are standing on the side of 1-95 shitting bricks we were all searched. I was ready to tell a few member in my previous post he was right for me not to have told my parents lol.
    "Son, here's your last chance (while barking is going on!!!!) do you have a drugs in the vehicle!"
    Me: "no sir..."
    "u sure! It's a crime to lie to a police officer!(more barking)"
    Me: "(I took a pause and read his poker face it was a bluff) no."
    "Okay well here is your warning for not using your turn signals."

WTF all that for not using turn signals. Stupid as dog couldn't smell haha

PS: knowing my rights I knew if they found anything the case would be dismissed because I am not the owner of the car and if the owner is present (underwear guy) he is the only one that can give consent to it. So we are golden and highz

2. State troopers are the fattest pigs of them all.

3. #3 alejandrovh, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is true lol

4. yeah my buddy got pulled over a few days ago by a state trooper

officer told him to step out and cuffed him on the spot, he also roughed him up a bit

damn pigs =/

5. This.

And damn you dodged a bullet OP.

6. If u happened to be in VA at the time on 95 I'm sorry... State troopers pull for fucking ANYTHING in that state I hate it ><

7. Luckily or unluckily I was in North Carolina. And he'll yeah I dodged a bullet lol

8. I don't think I've ever even seen a state trooper. Any how you were really lucky! That and or you knowing your rights saved you all haha.

9. Went looking for a good fuck the pigs, and I found this.

[​IMG]

Damn though OP, you dodged one hell of a bullet.

10. Yeah around here cops work on pure fear so I stay the hell away from them if I can. People get shot all the time because of scared stupid cops.

Glad you got away bro.

Peace:smoke:

11. Dang man that's crazy i lmfao'd at the poodle thing though, just the image of it XD
    Amazing luck though man. Hopefully no more cops in your future =

12. Happy you made it out safe.

[​IMG]

13. I'm just mad that they're so deceiving and try to bend the truth by withholding the dogs verdict on me.

14. Wait... the dog was barking and they still didn't check the car? Wow, you are really lucky, man!

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwDlobymMk0]YouTube - ‪The Lonely Highway Patrolman Scene - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Movie (1998) - HD‬‏[/ame]

Made me think of ^ that