state to state

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dubya7, Jun 29, 2009.

1. What(if any) are the difficulties of driving from one state to another with a pipe and 3.5 gs of weed? Basically I am going from Texas to Colorado and want to take some bud and my piece and was trying to decide if that was a good idea or not

2. you can totally do it. Just make sure you kind of have it hidden pretty well.

3. Easy, just put it in a suitcase in your trunk, and if youre that paranoid, dont smoke on the way there so there isnt a smell.

4. Right. If the worst would happen though and you get caught, just don't tell them you brought it with tell them you bought it off some guy at a gas station in the state you are in at the time then there is no way they can prove you took it across state lines and therfore you don't have to worry about federal bullshit at all. for as little as you'll have it 99% wouldn't even matter, but its best to be prepared.

5. #5 Deleted member 118531, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

6. here in colorado the cops are to lazy to do anything! i've talked to a cop wasted while holding some a smirnoff bottle and he's just like yeah... you should probably start headed home, and thats it

its a easy drive just dont do it in the car

7. well i mean first off dont get pulled over. second, don't drive high, if you do just wear sunglasses, the road gets bright! third, don't give the cop a reason to even think about searching you car, just make it an ordinary traffic stop.

i think following those three rules are super easy and foolproof. specially the first one.