Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

State to State Laws regarding Rx Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jcj77d, Jul 7, 2007.

1. ok i got a quick question, i met this dude recently that lived in cali back in late 80's eairly 90's, & was percribed medical marijuana where its legal, now he lives in texas, where its illegal, & he still has his Rx for mj, but he doesnt get percribed to mj by any docs, but hes aloud to grow it legally. does anyone know anything about this. is he full of it, or is this true, can this be done, if so, HOW?

2. California passed their MM law in 1996. ;)

Noone gets MM "prescribed", it can only be recommended.

I say he's full of it.

3. He's probably full of it, but I do know of a program that the federal gov't has... They've been providing like 20 people with a big bucket full of joints for years.

4. only one person is still alive and recieving mm from the us govt.

5. my bad meant late 90's eairly 00's, & he does have a medical card or a rx for mj, i seen it, not fake, ive seen alot of them from cali & colorodo.

6. east texas by chance? and does he have a kinda lazy eye? this dude came and got to go food where i used to work (i did to go ordres.. imagine that)
    offered me a hit of dank as a tip, said he got the shit mailed to him. pulled it out of a medicine bottle with his name on it, didn't see what the prescrription was for, but it was a pretty damned big bottle. maybe it's a coincidence, but either way that guy was weeeeird at first impression.

7. no south texas