State Of Decay

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NeverComingDown, Jun 19, 2013.

1. sucks state of decay is only single player hopefully they put in something where we can play split screen or even online with other people

2. I think they plan on making it coop or something further down the line.

3. That would be sweet especially when your getting gang raped in a house

4. Oh my. I can't believe I got threw last night all day today not playing a single minute. Had company last night and was off all day shopping for clothrs.

Can't wait to get on! Construction materials, Ammo, and Influece are Top priority for tonight! Also I don't worry about leveling that much. It comes easy. Especially Cardio, Fighting, and My special difficulty. Anyways, hope you all are doing well and maybe I'll end up photoshopping a map and show you guys some spots I've found guns and martials at.

On the side note tried for the first time Honeycomb Wax. My dealer who became a alright friend busted some out when I went see how he was doing. Man, State of Decay is definitely putting the cherry on today. HappyGaming!

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. its a waste of time, the game changes, the only things that dont seem to be the obvious finds. food in markets/gas stations, building materials at construction sites, and ammo at gun store

6. This is an accurate statement.

7. I've noticed but I places I did find guns in before, still found good ones in the same place. Kinda like how I found 2 shot guns in the beginning of the game at a camp site, abd near the lake.

Well its time to game up soon.

8. see I watched some lp vids on youtube before I got the game and they found large backpacks on mt tanner, but I only found one at the camp site thats by the wilkersons farm. havent found anything else since. just ended up giving the large pack to marcus since I use him the most. though I'd like to give one to maya as well since I occasionally use her when marcus gets tired but I'm not done playing.

9. I did too along with a small one. I picked the wrong backpack to destroy when I was hunting for supplies. Sad to say I felt with 2 small backpacks.

10. Do you guys find yourself gathering supplies etc rather than do the main story?

11. yea, I havent done a whole lot of the main story. its all the side shit and collecting.

12. Yeah one thing i have started doing is building outposts, because the runners don't get into trouble as much

13. I switch back and fourth, but I need to get my Influence up. Hopefully scavenging in Marshal won't be too bad. The amount of Zombies in that town is just wow.

14. Yes, but it's necessary if you want to expand your base and keep people happy.

15. me and my friend played this yesterday we smoked a couple bowls out of the bong before we started. we left off at the church after getting medicine for lily at the vet. my friend was maya and walked out into the woods in back of the church he went into the storage warehouse and started searching but made a loud noise which attracted zombies i told him to run but he stayed and tried fighting them and died, he was only playing the game for like 5 minutes and there was no special zombies

16. I haven't played it much, but I have watched my gf play it and it looks amazing. Finally, an entertaining zombie game ^___^

17. I just got done playin for now, damn wilkersons asked me to be a neutral party in a trade between them and another group at that giant gas station with the houses behind it. well they told me to leave, which I knew was a horrible idea and I wanted to take the other group home but I couldnt. so I went back to search the houses behind it, the other group was dead and there was 3 bags of shit. it was a pain in the ass to go back and forth, and before I even saw those 3 bags I called for a scavenger and I got done delivering shit before they were done. I guess I'm the only one able to drive in the zombie apocalypse.

and I think my doctor died cuz I cant find him anywhere

18. I beat this game like a week or so ago.. Really fun!
    I kind of got bored of it for now though, hopefully the new DLC will bring co-op or something cool.
    Or a hard mode would be cool too.. it was too easy most of the time.
    Tip:
    Bring 6 molotovs for the big zombies ;)

19. Wanna PM me how you got past the Walls for the Military missions?

20. Just do enough of the Army missions and eventually something happens :p