State Of Decay

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NeverComingDown, Jun 19, 2013.

1. #41 Grimm420, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    na I havent found any experts at all, fuckin sucks cuz I know once you do it you start using fuel(I've exceeded my maximum storage awhile back) and other materials, they probly use materials more efficiently as well. currently I'm -14 a day on building materials and its killing me.

also I cleared out the 2 infestations that were in a field(thought they were in 2 houses right next to eachother but they werent). I thought that it would get they neighbors to want to join me, but I dont think it did shit so idk what to do.

2. I sent you a friend invite.

3. alright, I accepted it.

man idk wtf these assholes want, I spent so much time on hunts and destroying an ungodly amount of hoards in the city, but nothing worked, their trust didnt go up. then I lost morale or whatever you lose when theres infestations, even though theres only 1 on the map and its in marshall. I hope that damn update comes soon to deal with it.

also theres a house with a red/orange flag, doesnt say what it is though, there were people there, but idk whats up, and I cant find anything online about it.

4. I haven't came across the red/organge flag houses yet. But I hate how people go missing. I'm down to 6 people now, and I had 4 hordes of zombies attack my house. I need to find a mechanic so i can fix my trucks. I had 4 broke down in front of my house, a full workshop but no tool expert :mad:

5. I think every 24hrs a new red truck gets parked outside, normally they park it in the spot with the sign unless its blocked.

I would go to the houses around the church and set them up as outposts, it makes them traps that can kill hoards.

6. Yea, I have them scatered in a box around the church. How do you kill infestations? I normally go in when I go on a walk with someone in the group who's being bitchy, I conviently take a detour to an infestation.

I tried to go into one by myself and ran out cause I got overrun. I did find some grenades and firebombs, so i may go in like that.

7. All this time I have been throwing the clocks, noise items away. Around 11:50 there's a good use for them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO0NEFcdmYY
    [/youtube]

8. I almost died because every single time I drive I fuck up the vehicle in the most stupidest way, right by a horde or two. So it's either kill the whole horde or try running or hiding...then i realized i can radio in a swat team -_-

9. #49 Grimm420, Jun 24, 2013
    honestly as long as you take out the screamers quickly, they arent a problem. the easiest method I've found is to take a car, drive up infront of it and blare your horn, then just run them over, when you get most of them you can hop out and take care of it easy. might be kind of cheating, but its supposed to be a somewhat realistic zombie survival game, so I say anything goes.

although they can turn into a bitch once the bloaters and big uns come into play. I'd say anything like the fire/petrol bombs, grenades, or thermite would work if you're good at aiming them, which I am not.

I still havent done but 1 or 2 missions in marshall so all I've got is medical advice and artillery.

10. is anyone else having a problem when you tell lily to find material caches? like she says she marked it on the map but nothing shows.

11. Haven't tried yet, I will and let you know. If i don't get sidetracked.

12. sometimes it works but I did it twice the last time I played and nothing popped up. good news is I finally have enough people to move to the warehouse, just dont have the materials.

13. What's special about the warehouse?

14. Ive found survivors that are expert in Tools and Medicine also have a Chef. Still need to find a Researcher to start up a library. I just moved my base from the Church to the Farm House since I searched about every house in that city. It really pays off to have a expert in Medicine, the survivor was a paramedic and I had a level 2 infirmary when Ed got sick it gave me the choice to do a Mercy Killing but I delayed the mission and he eventually got better

15. There is a built-in Workshop, Storage and Bedroom. You can build a watchtower and have 5 other spots to build anything you want. There is also 4 parking spaces for your cars

16. yea I guess the warehouse is the largest base. I'm almost thinking about moving to that tree fort house then to the warehouse so I can get more outposts

17. Interesting

18. #58 Grimm420, Jun 24, 2013
    seems the survivors that just joined me are both experts, one is medical the other tools, so I'm contemplating moving or staying at the church and upgrade my stuff there. pretty sure I should move cuz I've pretty much cleaned out the town.

19. I recently moved to a warehouse in the south east of the map. Very left of the town, its got built in things and lots of room to build.

Cant remember the name but its pretty good

20. btw my GT is: I Kill Mooses