State Dept. confirms $400 million Iran payment conditioned on hostage release

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AugustWest, Aug 19, 2016.

1. I have no shame..

sounds like a plan dude.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Now SP is charging for blowjobs? They were hardly worth the time when they were free.

• Like Like x 5
  3. It ain't work when I blow you, that's why it's free. :love:

• Like Like x 4
  4. He takes his dentures out for the paid ones.. well worth the $7.50

• Like Like x 4
  5. That's the basic service, $10 for a suck n fuck...

You're a cheapskate AW...

• Like Like x 3
  6. #26 Rotties4Ever, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    Are you horny but dont have any weed? Do you have weed and want to get horny? Come to grasscity, where sexually repressed, sexually frustrated, sexually curious stoners all over your area are meeting now. Must be 18+. Sign up now and use the promo code: SmokingP to get a free bj.

Pretending you dont like the feeling of teeth. Or saving $7.50.

• Like Like x 6

7. BOOO!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Why don't we ..... like, leave the middle east or something ..

9. You have got to be kidding me right
    Obama Lied

Again

• Like Like x 1
  10. When do we think the kidnapping frenzy will begin?

It has to be worth a shot when there's that much money on the table.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Definitely. A hundred million per hostage adds up after a while. Who knew Obama thought we were worth that much? Of course it wasn't his money and I suppose it needed to be repaid at some point, shit, they should have given that money back shortly after the deal was nixed in the 70s.

12. My issue with leaving the middle east is we'd be essentially turning out backs on genocide. On one hand, I'd like to get out since it has nothing to do with us but in the other hand, I don't want people to be slaughtered en masse for simply being a certain ethnicity.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i wonder how president obama keeps a stright face when he said that we wouldnt pay any ransom for any hostage...because it would encourage others to kidnap and demand ransoms for americans
    he stright up lied again to american citizens. leaders like him makes us look bad to other countrys.ryan lochte does also.
    now iran is encourgaing american kidnappings

• Like Like x 1
  14. #34 letsmokeasweet, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    no nonoo you really think obama woke up one day and said hey im going to pay them 40 million for four americans just so he can bring them back????
    there is another reason for the payment. first they used the arms deal payment as a front, next using the hostage payment as a front hoping the trail will end there.
    i wonder how iran will use the money?
    i wonder if some of it will really end up in the hands of terrorist. if so, should it be considered our own preseident is responsible?

15. Why would I think that? And what oil deal are you talking about?

16. sorry for the misup....my fault..i meant to say arms deal payment.....

17. the first reason obama said we were giving them the money
    he lied the first time, why would he be telling the truth with the second excuse

18. He's not going to tell the truth no matter what. What irritated me as much as anything is the way he tried to act as if everyone saying it was ransom is an idiot when he knew all along it was ransom and was lying. His smirking face just pisses me off.

• Like Like x 2
  19. The Iranians have earned this money anyways from what they've endured during the US led attempt to overthrow the government and starve the population of Iran to death.

Still the same Iranian government/leadership, the Iranians didn't all starve and $400 big ones in the bag....

Iran 1 - US 0

• Like Like x 2
  20. exactly. That pissed me off too. I really want to like him, but he's such an arrogant prick.
    how dare anyone question the king..

2-0
    they got that sweet nuke deal too..

• Like Like x 2