Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stashing Pieces

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wars, Jun 1, 2013.

1. I have no problem stashing my weed as I usually have no more than a quarter at a time, but I have no clue what to do with my pieces I have my glass pipes and bong in my backpack but I cant keep it there I dont need my siblings digging around and finding them, so where do you stash your stuff? Give me some ideas 

2. buy a safe

3. guitar case

4. I think I would hide the bong under the bed and the pipe somewhere nobody goes through in your room.

5. If you are young and have to be at a rents house, stash it somewhere you know for a fact your parents have 0 knowledge of, I.E (computer case). Or you can hide it in something ur parents think you adore and wouldn't dare deface it. Me when i stashed i had a good old gears of war countdown clock that could open up from the side. Fit everything in there! Mom tore my room up one time cuz i came home smelling like it, never found it lol!