Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeThatShiit, Jan 25, 2010.

1. My mom found my stash awhile ago. It consisted of a few lighters, 1/8th of some dank weed, a glass pipe, a lightbulb vaporizer and 1-3 other homemades. I haven't smoked pot since then and i'm gonna get back into it, I miss being high :( Anyways, whats somes example of good stash spots? My mom found my stash cause she used to smoke weed and smelled the pot. It was under my dresser. This time i'm gonna like quadruple bag my dank. But I need some stash spots? Help fellow stoners?

2. Buy a safe,

Tell her that your a growing adult and you need your privacy.

You can get a nice one thats bolts into wall/ground for like $30.

3. I dunno about that, she's a lil protective. She'd probably know right off the bat that I have pot in there. What else would I put in it?.

4. get your own place...if it is her house and she does not wish for it to be there...smoke and store it elsewhere...

a peaceful high is much better than a fighting one...imo

5. First off if your worried about getting caught and you have to hide stuff, I suggest getting rid of all those homemades and such. Keep a small glass pipe and some papers.
    If you really want to you can buy a hollow rock and put your stash in there then just place it outside somewhere (Don't do this in the winter). They aren't that expensive and can hold a small pipe, papers, and some weed depending on how big the rock is.

6. I hide all of my stuff in my closet in old sweatshirt pockets. I also have a bong but i keep that in some old box in my basement.

7. Thanks guys. Anymore ideas?

8. take a stick of deodorant, take the full stick out, then the plastic piece that rises the stick, cut about 1 inch of the stick from the top, put your weed and lighter inside the hollowed out container, put the plastic piece back on, then the 1 inch of deodorant and roll it down, so now its looks real, but theres weed in it :D, good luck, :smoke:

9. Damn, thanks. I'm gonna try that. Holy shit, guess what I just found out?
    My favorite city ive been to in B.C. where my dad user to live, there's a headshop that well sell you bud if you're 19+ and have I.D. HOLY SHIT. I might move there.