Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by budben, Dec 18, 2016.

1. I've had to hide my stash outside, I have it in a Mason Jar and then wrapped that in Saran wrap and then stuck it in a plastic bag, will it hold up ok if it's under cement and and the jar and bag keep out water

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like it should be good unless it starts pouring or something, but for sure will be fine if it is dry all night.

There had been times when I was young and I would 'go on a walk' and I would go and meet with my dealer then go back home and have to hide the stuff in some flipped upside down empty flower pots outside until my mom wasn't around so I could bring it inside. (Our door lead right into the living room where she would be 90% of the time and that's why I couldn't just bring it inside)

-Weed is what keeps humanity at peace

3. Yes I have done that before when I knew i was gonna do some jail time. 1 month later, the weed was still good!

4. Ok awesome, and what if it's cold af

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Cold won't hurt it I know some people that keep bud in the freezer

• Like Like x 1