Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash your stash?$$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by QueenyG, Aug 20, 2016.

1. [​IMG].
    This is my box of wonder....
    [​IMG]
    All the goodies!

If you love in a house like mine you need a secret place. I'm a mom and I don't need my kids asking questions they don't understand yet and then telling their teachers/ friends lol.

So I have my private little box just for me :)
    Let's see your?!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Idk if this has been done before but it's fun! Join in lol

3. That box is cool! I don't have to hide anything so my stuff is just in a tray on my kitchen counter lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm jealous! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. :dance2:Beautiful Collie by the way

6. Thanks! He is a sheltie, my little shadow. Best dog in the world!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep I know a Shetland Collie when I see one, great dogs, very intelligent. Mine was mixed with German Shepard and man was he smart, would turn open door knobs with his teeth, wait for the mail lady, watch the kids walk home from school, shot basketballs and even kicked soccer balls! Never ever strayed from the yard...well sometimes but he always came back

Great dogs

8. Aww I love German shepards! Our pup also opens all door knobs! It gets annoying when your trying to be private. Lol he herds my kids, it's so funny, they are not allowed to get close to the fence he pushes them away with his head. ( we have a fenced in yard.) he also understands over 50 words. And spellings lol. He dances and does a million tricks and has helped potty train 5 puppies. He's a rescue pup so he means the world to me as you can tell.

9. Thought I would contribute since not many people are. Just a simple lock box. I believe it was under $35 at Walmart. Just needed something to keep the goodies from idle hands in case and it organizes it better than I have in the past. IMG_20160823_171359864.jpg IMG_20160823_171327477_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. I was wondering whether I should get one of those, and just slip it under my bed. Seems like it's working for you :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes, it works very well. I haven't lost anything like pipes or lighters since having it. The only dowside I can think of is that someone could just pick it up and steal everything, but I don't keep bad company and I keep it in my closet. If you have jars you will have to lay them sideways and cover them with a towel or tshirt to allow space for the door to close and keep the glass from banging around and potentially breaking. Same with pipes, they will need to be wrapped in some kind of cloth to avoid banging against the metal. All in all I'm satisfied.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1