Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stash the grass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by QuintinQii, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Okay, I've looked for this specific question in the forum and found nothing...my weed is crushed up good and fine, but I didn't crush it, my best friend did and he crushed the whole bud for no apparent reason, can I keep this crushed bud in a bag? Greetings from South Africa

2. You could. It might dry out if not sealed tight enough tho. I keep my crushed bud in a glass jar with an air tight lid on it. But I crush my weed through a grinder so it's super fine and ground up.

3. What I did was, put it in the bag and then in a jar, I'm just curious coz my friend said it would mold but it was entirely dry before it was grinded and packed

4. The bud won't mold as long as it was already dry and you don't wet it afterwards. I personally like to keep my ground up bud in one of those small, hard, plastic dispensary bottles. Tell your friend to quit grinding up all your bud.

5. Thanks for everything guys and btw if you ever go to South Africa or even hear of this weed never buy it...never, ever buy swazi! Its the cheapest schwag you will ever come across!

6. Heard of swazi on strain hunters, they made it seem like some good genetics, you say its not?

7. Of all the strains in south africa its the worst, its so common to find here...there are times that its good but that's when you grow it yourself, swazi is so common in SA dealers don't really care for the strains quality, its also the cheapest weed here selling at R10 a bankie that's about like a bit more than $1

8. You ever think about growing or do you already grow? Id imagine theres a lot more forest type areas over there from what i saw in this show called gold hunters or somethin like that

9. Keep on glass jar, is Swazi really that bad?.. i should receive a 5g's of cheeseXswazi skunk and i heard its very good and dank.

10. Crossing swazi is good, swazi alone and not well looked after is worse than anything you can imagine, go google images and google swazi matchbox marijuana you will find the image I'm talking about and the only place good for growing is in Kwazulu natal and Cape Town, johannesburg where I live is kind of hard because its always so dry

11. Something I would suggest is worth smoking would be Durban Poison, that's the best strain for me in SA but taste differs from smoker to smoker but me and my buds like that shit

12. I grew durban poison last year, i still miss that plant, best bud ive ever grown

13. Its the best! My friend grows it but he's so paranoid about it and stingy too

14. Get a hold of some seeds and grow your own, what is the punishment for getting caught smoking and growing marijuana where you live?

15. Haha see the thing is, I still live with my parents I'm only 18 and finnishing school in 2 months, but they don't really care if you smoke but selling and growing can lead to jail for at least 5 years + a fine

16. sounds like that buddy of yours wanted to steal some trichromes from you(kief).
    Your friend, "Hey man, let me grind ALL your weed for you. It'll burn better."
    You-"oh okay.."

17. Yeah he probably did but oh well