Stash spot

Discussion in 'General' started by Jd58035803, Oct 18, 2018.

1. I’m keeping my shit in a guitar amp. It’s a place where i know it won’t be found. My glass is wrapped in a T-shirt, and so is my jar, so they won’t rattle when lifted. Only concern is that it will sound funky when plugged up to guitar and my dad will unscrew the back to investigate. P sure I’m just overthinking it

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yeeeah. That's a dumb idea buddy. Honestly, get a desktop computer (that you're trying to learn how to repair) and stash it inside the tower or get a second amp and claim you're trying to learn how to fix amps.... something that's "broken" so no one fucks with it.

3. May I ask why u are hiding it. I used to hide from my first wife. Now I either had to hide it from this one cause she will smoke it up lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1

4. How old are you if you have to hide stuff from your parents??

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Honestly if it ain’t your house and aren’t allowed to smoke you should respect the fact. Other than that, get a jar and save yourself from lingering smells. They even sell small ass jars that are flat that can fit at least 1/8 of some dank...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. We keep our weed in a secret place. None would be able to find it unless they knew right where to look.

~Toni~

7. old important jacket.. hang it in ur ducting either floor or wall.. tool box, refrigerator.. staple a fabric sleeve to the inside of ur box spring.. fake rock in ur yard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If I hide it i might as well write it off won’t remember where it is.