Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash Spot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FreshlyBaked, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Heya!  :bongin:

I'm buying a small 2 seater fabric sofa for my bedroom. I plan to turn it into a #1 stash spot somehow, for my Silver Surfer vaporizer, box of handy stoner tools & of course, my jars of oh so lovely nugs! 

Has anybody gone about doing this yourself? If so please tell me how it went & what you did!  :gc_rocks:

2. all my shit just lays around the house

• Like Like x 7
  3. I have a designated closet that we call the bong closet.Opens up to assortments of tubes and goodies.Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just leave it in a obvious spot, obvious spots are always the last place to look when it comes to people trying to find something

5. I mean are you hiding your paraphernalia from anyone? If not I recommend using/building a shelf for all your goodies. Easy access especially if you're a daily toker

6. I hide my bowl, my weed and my lighter in a plastic bag in a box in my closet. And my parents haven't found it yet!  :smoking:

7. In my pocket or on the table wherever it lands. 

8. what is your reason for a stash spot? are you hiding it to keep people from seeing it or because you feel its safe there?

9. wasn't what I was asking haha

10. & it's not like my current stash spots bad, I just want a nicer spot other than a beats by Dre box :p I'll be stashing jars of bud ssv, money

11. Mod one of the arms of the couch so it has hinges and build box inside. Have a personal stash in there and keep some lesser dank around for those annoying stoners that think they're your bros, we all have them

• Like Like x 5
  12. I live in my own house but still keep it in a back pack

13. [quote name="FreshlyBaked" post="19159667" timestamp="1387017923"]Heya! :bongin:I'm buying a small 2 seater fabric sofa for my bedroom. I plan to turn it into a #1 stash spot somehow, for my Silver Surfer vaporizer, box of handy stoner tools & of course, my jars of oh so lovely nugs! Has anybody gone about doing this yourself? If so please tell me how it went & what you did! :gc_rocks:[/quote]If it's hollow, take out the 2 cushions, use a knife/razor blade to cut a hole in the top of it, out it in the hole, and then put the flap back down over top of the hole and put the 2 cushions back on top of the couch. And you should still be able to sit on it.Sorry if this makes 0 sense I'm high.

14. I hide my shit in convenient places that I can reach them, make sure that nobody finds them. 

15. #15 iSmokePurps, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    [quote name="shaddytheman" post="19168452" timestamp="1387149699"]I hide my shit in convenient places that I can reach them, make sure that nobody finds them. [/quote]OP just put the vape and tools on a shelf somewhere and put the bud in a jar somewhereEdit to most people toking tools like vapes look like little pieces of furniture or something unless it's a pipe

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks for everybody's input who wasn't all 'I keep my shit out everywhere haha, there's always that one guy'

• Like Like x 1
  17. used the canister full of tea bags for a while.  pull all the tea out, place container in bottom put tea back in on top of container.

18. A shoebox in the closet