Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash Spot in Car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicSerpent, Feb 25, 2008.

1. ...

!!!

If you don't know what plead the fifth means/is, then you obviously need to be reading up on/KNOWING YOUR RIGHTS as an American Slave.

!!!

2. The gear leaver cover comes off in a manual , not sure about automatics , and you can always pry the headliner open for a small gap ( if you know what I mean ) and stash small amounts in there

3. Do you have those removable headrests? If so, take off one of the headrests, make a small incision on the bottom of it (make sure it's large enough to fit your weed in, but not big enough to notice) and stash your shit in there. You shouldn't need anything to hide the slit with, as long as you didn't fuck it up and make a huge gash in the headrest. Once your done, just put the headrest back on the seat, and voila, your stash will always be right behind your head. That is, unless you want to put it in the headrests of one of the backseats or something.

4. Do you have subs? Whenever I'm rolling with over an ounce I will throw my stash inside my sub box (through the port) and turn down my subs.

5. Lol. Just put it in your glove box, put something over the cannabis, I use a pair of winter gloves, and lock the glove box... Why do stoners make things one million times harder than they have to be?