Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash spot ideas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xHaze, Feb 22, 2009.

1. If you have a dresser or drawers in your room, just rip out the bottom one. Place all your goodies on the floor and put the drawer back in, looks flawless.
    I've been doing it for a bout 6 months, (dad found my stash in my boxspring)

2. #22 Albino_Rhino, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    - Inside your walls, access via cold air returns and vents.

- In speaker cabinets. A lot of them have a vent or port, especially subwoofers.

- Battery cavities in remotes and X360 controllers.

- Computer cases

- Box springs

- Books (do one of those cliche booksafes, they work great! Make it out of gay pr0n so no one looks (then if you get caught, be like "lulz you're ghey"))

- Flashlights! You can fight a good half O in a decent sized flashlight.

- Spice jars (the only problem being, you may end up with some funky spaghetti or straight up wasted weed)

My favourite one is, if your stash gets pinched, just find where it's re-hidden and take from it. My friends parents hid his in a guest closet (with no doors. We come home before them one day to look for it, we're expecting to have to tear his whole house apart.. "oh here it is. Nice.") and we just replaced it with oregano. His piece stunk so bad that it's still skunky in that closet!

Of course that requires your stash getting pinched and your authorities not throwing it away.

Thats all I got right now. I'll think of more though.

EDIT:

Epic spot:

- That bar in your closet that you hang clothes from. Take it off, it's hollow. Stash and put it back on the wall.

That was a really good one, it's my favourite place. Don't steal mah shii!

3. buy a cheap (or expensive, it doesnt matter lol) stuffed animal, slit it anywhere i suppose, and put your stash in the fluff of the animal. it really helps if you get a floppy dog or cat because you can slit its stomach and then lay it on its stomach with its legs all spread out.

:)

• unzip a couch pillow and put it in with the cotton
    • take out a drawer and tape your stash to the back of the drawer
    • (my fav) stick ur shit in the side or back of a coach under the kushions, like where change falls out of your pocket and into.
    • hollow VHS tapes, like the ones that you put the mini-tapes into, or just one that you custom make
    • in a trophy, most have a bolt u can unscrew on the bottom to remove the base you can store things in the hollow part
    • they make small magnet compartments that go under your car to put a spare set of keys in, or also a great spot for some sticky icky
    • in your snow pants / jacket (great spot during warmer months when they just sit in your closet)
    only ones i can think of atm

clearly my parents were not very fond of my smoking ^^

4. i keep my shit inside a tin in an extra computer. the only way anybody will find that shit is with dogs

5. Pocket of a shirt or jacket thats hanging in your closet, a random DVD in your movie collection, inside a pillow(stuffed animal) you dont sleep with, in a sock.

Don't stash it in shoes, parents always look there.

6. This definitely works the best.

7. [​IMG]

inside yo speakers son. No one thinks of that but thats where I keep everything of mine that is valuable.:smoking:

8. take a book preferably a bible cus thats the least likely someone will read lol and cut out a small square about 50 pages deep insert weed into the scuare close and put away

9. omgawd you are awesome best idea on this thread!

10. all my stuff is easily found in computer drawers and stuff lol

11. my zune got all fucked up a few months ago so i gutted it. then i hot glued the screen and buttons from the inside. so if anyone asks...my zune's just dead.

12. That's whats up. I was gonna keep the speaker in the box but it was annoying unscrewing it everytime.

Front of speaker
    [​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG]

13. back of the ps2 in the expansion bay

14. dont put it in speakers cuz the bass will shake the weed and then youll be left with a bunch of shake and bleeh who wants shake when the could have nugs :rolleyes: computer case is good for pipe, scales and shit but not weed cuz it can get up to 90 degrees in a case and tthat could ruin your weed:(. a good spot for me is in my printer or hallowed out axe can:hello:

15. Lol I've been doing that since I was like 8! :p Yet to be discovered.

16. if its dank, put it in a mason jar, (whatever size you perfer obviously) and then you can honestly put it anywhere. My stash has been behind the dryer lately lol. i dont know if you can do that at your house.

17. When I was young and actually had to hide my stuff I would pull out my drawers and put whatever i was stashing underneath them and then put the draw back in. :D

18. This thread is from 2009. I'm pretty sure this guy has found a place to put his weed by now.:wave:

19. who knows he might be on a life long journey to find the best stash spot:rolleyes: