Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yb g, Jul 23, 2017.

1. so I've had a joint stashed in a joint container outside in a pretty shady place for about a month .
    Besides the dryness , is there any thing I should worry about ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. If it's hidden well and protected from the elements, probably not. Why not just bring it inside tho

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well, first off, I gotta say I give massive credit for trusting your joint being stashed outside anywhere,container or no, and second of all, I think it should be okay. It may be a tad dryer, but I'd be surprised if it was to a noticeable degree, especially if the container was up to par. Chances are though, that it's pretty much just as good as you left it, and is ready to get you blazed as shit. Enjoy!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank bro :)
    Helped a lot !

• Like Like x 1