Stash problem...AGAIN! Help?

Discussion in 'General' started by John4414, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Ok so awhile ago I posted about how I kept my stash in a mason jar with a banana peel in there overnight and how in the morning it smelled weird. I assumed the smell was mold and I flushed the stash. Well this was round 2, I bought a quarter and placed it in a jar with NO PEEL, just the bud. I heard this keeps it fresh. Well, I opened up the jar this morning and it has the same smell that the stash with the banana peel had. I really don't think my bud would mold overnight and if it did, why??? I can't really describe the smell, although the individual buds don't smell bad. Any information would be greatly appreciated!:confused:

2. The jar itself probably smells bad...

Air out the jar and wash it really good, then put your bud back. Good luck..

3. Your bud is probably dank

Or your jar smells like poop

4. Are you reusing a jar?

I used a pickle jar once and ya,. My weed started to smell like pickles n taste funny

5. yea, it sounds like your jar is the problem. did you reuse the jar, have you washed it since last time?

Even when I get brand new mason jars, when you first open them up they have this slightly off smell, so I usually wipe them down before I use it.

6. Why the fuck would you put a banana peel in there? Lmao, but the pores of the jar have now absorbed the smell, get a new one.

7. A banana peel. :rolleyes: Flushing bud down your toilet bowl. :rolleyes:
    Your jar is the problem, its not going to get moldy after a night, especially in a mason jar.