Stash pouch?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ty14, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Just looking for a few opinions here.. I'm looking to buy a pouch to put my mflb in or maybe even some glass.. Here's a few of my options if you have any other options i could go with post them up!

Burton Kit from Dogfunk.com

OR

Dime Bags | Pouch Bags

Idk which one to go with... Just need something i can throw my shit in and be ready to smoke on the go:smoke:

2. Bump... I want a few opinions because i'm going to buy one today so i can have it for my launch box and other equipment.. I'm going on a road trip thursday to my family's houses in wisconsin so advice is appreciated.. I can't figure out what that eye glass holder looking thing is for the burton..

3. id go with the burton.
    its meant for smoking weed,
    itll hold your mflb or a bowl and a lighter, and has a poker, and an actual built in container for weed.

4. I'd find something cheap and personal. Who knows, perhaps you could have a cool, vintage looking case or small bag lying around that would do the trick.

It has more character and costs infinitely less. (hahaha, how much you would have paid divided by zero?) And it's badass to use an item for stoner utility, giving it a new face and life.

It's just me, but I would really never pay anything, much less twenty five dollars for a "specialty stoner case" which is specialized as far as having a holder for your lighter and useless bells and whistles.

I personally roll with a leather glasses case from the 80s. The leather gets worn out over the course of my adventures and now I have a trusty companion who reflects my own experiences and wear. Find something like this and you will cherish it infinitely more than something you bought online.

5. Most local headshops have nice padded bags in all types of sizes. I've bought 3 over the years, one for a 4" spoon, the other for a 6" spoon/lighter/bud, and the last for my 15" sherlock bubbler.

All 3 are padded and the large one has a pocket for lighter/stash. They dont look very noticeable at all, and you can carry the pouch around in your hand and most people wont know theres a pipe in there.

MUCH cheaper than $25 too. I think the largest one was around $9?