Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash places

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 424398, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I have a mini fridge (SANYO), and I'm planning to keep my capsules in the freezer section since it isn't too cold at all.
    I also have my piece in there but now I'm wondering if I could refrigerate my lighters.
    Have you guys done this before and/or already do this?

Any other unique stash places?
    I have a hollowed out highlighter and lip balm for on the go usage. I keep my shake in baggys inside movie cases as well.

2. Keeping your piece in the fridge will actually probably give a nice feel when smoking weed with it. But putting lighters in your fridge i wouldn't advise it because of experiences (I live in Canada winters usually 0 to -15) anyway me and my friends smoke outdoors and during these cold temperatures the lighter would stop working and it would suck because all we wanted to do is smoke weed and our lighter wouldn't so no I wouldn't put it in the fridge.. If you want a place to hide your staff and have books at your disposal make one of these

Attached Files:

3. yeah if your lighter gets cold it wont work until it gets warm again. i just keep mine in a vanilla game box. i have like 50 lighters because my couch sucks them up and every month or so i flip it and find like 5

4. Actually, I tired out the lighter in the fridge...
    Still works great and my glass piece hits nice and fresh.