Stash place in college

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedLover3, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So I'm heading off to college this fall for my freshman year and I am a daily user. But I don't smoke much a day few bowls here and there.

I'm staying in a dorm next year on campus and was wondering where I should be hiding my weed and paraphernalia. I wouldn't have more than a quarter on me at a time(less if needed) and only a pipe and chillum.

I've had thoughts about bring an object that has a secret compartment. I will also be bringing a lock box. Should I be hiding it in there? I will also have my car. So that is a possible place.

I'm just wanting some ideas and tips you guys have for hiding stuff in college living the dorm life. Thanks all!

2. lock box in your car

3. Get a dugout and one hitter. Store it in your lock box.

that is all you need until you get out of the dorms

4. backpacks, as soon as i got to high school and started smoking i bought another backpack one for school and one for my weed stuff and other illegal tings. Since you live in a dorm theres like a 90% chance you'll have bi weekly or monthly room checks or whatever. they can look in anything that already was in your room when you got there. dressers shelves etc. but they cant look through YOUR stuff. 1 legit bag and on illegal bag dont ever get them mixed up and you should be good. i lived in a dorm last year and blazed hard every day. just done be stupid and use a blowie and febreeze

5. Keep it in your butthole.

6. Keep it in your car
    Or butthole

7. Def agree with 420tom have you a separate bag with your shit in it. I kept mind safely hid under a futon haha. Depending on your school and individual buildings, the rules may be really relaxed or strict. I know at my school it was straight af. Even the RAs cool as shit.

8. I have a bong, pipe, rolling machine, one hitter and a shotgun with baggies and like an eighth sitting right on my dresser. RAs let you know before they check rooms so I just put it under my covers.

9. Keep all that stuff in your car because if an RA catches you then theyre gonna call the cops and it's going to be too much trouble if you stay in a dorm. Make sure your roommate and neighbors are cool with mj because most of the time theyll rat you out. My friend got his Sheldon Black the first day of college last year because his roommate told the RA on him and the cops took it; throughout the whole year the same dude called the cops 7 times about my friend having mj in his room. Also get to know your campus and find a nice place to toke and meet other smokers. Alot of times they have houses or apartments where you dont have to worry about getting caught.

10. Ha i only have my bowl and weed in there but i keep it in a Pringles can ha who would ever think to look there? So that's where i keep it

11. Clever ^ I'm actually getting a Crush can that is actually somewhere to stash my mj. Who woulf think to look there? All black people love their grape soda so itll just look natural. My friend has an Arizona can and when the cops searched his house they didnt even think about it

12. if you have a desktop computer you can take off the side panel and put it in there. some even have a loop to put a padlock.

13. Dam good spot lol

14. If you happen to have a game cube you can put bud in the little panels under it (they can only fit a couple grams each though) if not, make a hole in the bottom of your mattress just big enough to store your stash, or just keep it allin the pocket of pants you're not wearing at the moment.

15. Buy an empty diary with pad lock, hollow the book out, place weed and then lock it.

If you are THAT paranoid, place the locked diary in a spare backpack, lock it again with an another pad lock.

16. Dont do the desktop. There was a kid who did that and he got in deep shit and got expelled from the school for that. And he also was growing in his other desktop

17. I doubt he was growing in his desktop as it requires water/soil etc. Which would fry wires and start an electrical fire.

18. Before you rush to put it in your car make sure that they can't search it because it was in campus parking. It would also leave you the risk of many charges if you get pulled over.

Food or excess clothing is the way to go, make sure there is no smell though. And its always a terrible experience to realize on the way to class you are wearing your jeans you hid your stuff in

19. just don't be a pussy and get an apartment then. never met anyone living in a dorm worth meeting