Stash Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SuburbanDankies, Mar 17, 2011.

1. sup blades
    Back when i was new to smoking, i looked up all the different terminologies, ways of smoking, etc.
    i remember coming across something called a stash pipe.
    it was like, a pipe with a compartment to keep some nug so when the smoke passes through, the nug in the compartment gets covered with resin and is even danker.
    anyway, i was thinking that maybe i could take my 420jar (holds about a half) and remove the lid, the apply a makeshift lid with a drawstem and bowl/slider...and then when im done remove the makeshift and put the glass lid back on :D
    but like, i was thinking that maybe the thc on the bud in the jar would vaporize....like i dont know man. maybe i could just use a bubbler hookup so the smoke goes in cooled?
    anyone have experience with stash pipes? do they even exist, or is it just some bullshit made up i stumbled across years ago.
    thanks guys :smoke:

2. your about to get bombarded with a bunch of resin is nasty to mix with good herb posts but yeah that seems like a good idea, i mean if it did vaporize your would get high off that shit still. im pretty sure not enough is going to vaporize for it to make a noticeable difference in the bud though

3. thanks dude. i think ill try it with a gram before i potentially fuck all my bud up. ill report back after i try it