Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stash boxes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BubzKush, Aug 22, 2009.

1. can you buy scent proof boxes? if so where?

2. mason jar would probly be your best bet if you want to control smell. im not sure if they make any smell proof stash boxes or not though

3. Yeah I use a mason jar too, and it's pretty legit. You can buy em at target for like 2 bucks

4. What kind of sizes do they have..

5. a spencers can sell some pretty legit stash boxes. Some are hard as hell to open thougthh... but you cant smell shit through em

6. Look up Tight-Vac and Smelly Proof bags.

7. Just look around your house i have, have any old film canisters? old medicine bottles? waterproof case for matches? i use all of those currently you can usually fit an 8th in all of them and they keep most of the smell in no one will smell anything unless they have their nose to your pocket. there are other things as well like M&M minis containers, mason jars are the best especially if you have a lot. just look around they are every wear.

8. how much can film canisters hold? I have one but I also have one of those eclipse mint containers, the ones standing up, and they are really smelly cause they dont exactly hold in the smell, but they can hold a lot of weed. I think I still have 2.5-3 grams in there now, not exactly sure cause I have smoked some of it :)

9. #9 SoooDef, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    I just use pill jars (Medicine Bottles) to stash my weed. I can't seem to smell anything through them. Tho they don't store too much.

10. #10 mrsofficer9, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    go get a white owl blunt wrap. the tube is airtight or close to it or the blunt would go bad. now go smoke a blunt and get high, then take what you have left and put it in the tube. you won't smell it till you open the tube, and when you do that, you'll smell very strong weed. it also flavors the weed a bit like blunts, not that much but just noticeable. out of anything i've stored my weed in, these are the best.

also something cool you can do with these is grind up all the weed and store it in there. now to pack a bowl you just dump the weed out and smoke it. it can hold up to a quarter this way. if you want to store buds in it i would say about an eighth fits.

11. You can hold about an eighth in a flim canister depending on how dense the bud is and it keeps most of the smell in. it is one of my favorite things to use.