Stash Box.....

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Green.Giant, Mar 23, 2009.

1. So this pretty much gets me from day to day. Only thing thats missing atm is some blunts which i usually have and a couple ounces that are coming in late today. I think ill be ready for it.

A shoe box??
    [​IMG]

I like to be organized

[​IMG]

The contents.

[​IMG]

Close up.

[​IMG]

Just made this box last night by taping some extra grocery bags on the inside of an extra shoe box i had lying around. Think it turned out pretty good. Whats everyone think?

2. Nice. Super organized. I keep most of my weed in the little pouch a Zune comes with, maybe a lighter. And I put that in my paintball gear bag. It's convenient and easy to hide.

3. That is awesome man. I am exactly the same way, I have this over the shoulder bag that i keep all of my stuff in. I call it "the toking tote", or "the smoking satchel". I'm telling you- I'm going to make millions someday. It's just so convienient to pick it up an go. It's all in one spot that can go anywhere. Organization is key to not getting caught as well.

4. I have that same black Notch grinder, I love it, great buy, nice stuff man.

5. Yeah a bag with enough compartments just for that stuff would be really cool but not something i can accomplish at this time. Also it is a great way to keep from getting caught but if someone does stumble upon it im either goin to jail or beatin someone up haha.

6. i like the two oranges just sitting over there. and i noticed your scale was on, careful dont wear your batteries down.

7. #7 GunjaFarmer, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    Nice stash dude, inventive with the bags n shizzle

HERES MINE UNDER LOCK AND KEY -

[​IMG]

8. shit those are some nice tangerines you got there.

9. They are oranges, and yes they were very good. Anyone else got similar stashes? Or better yet anyone have any suggestions for me?

10. My box is set up almost exactly like that except its in one of those small safes from walmart and i have a really nice 10 by 10 kief box for my stash that locks as well.

Sean