Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stash box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moto47, Sep 11, 2008.

1. were can i get a cool one?

2. on the internet

3. Smoke shop. I bought a glass stash jar that said "For recreational use only. Toke as needed" but there are all kinds of stuff you can turn into stash boxes.

4. i had a small metal container my dad gave me (its probably his old stash box lol) but it dosnt have much room its to small to even put my lightbulb vape in it would be fine if all i was gonna have in there is weed and papers and a couple blunts which i bet is what my dad used to have in it haha

5. -Smoke shops are an excellent place, obv.

-ANTIQUE SHOPS!! I work for an antique shop, and we always have an excess of small wooden boxes, metal boxes, some locking, some with additional inside storage. Deff. check thrift stores n antique shops.:D

6. This is my stash box.
    Its not very big, but its big enough.
    I picked it up from a market on holiday in france.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also plan to make my own :)

7. The grasscity shop has some storage options, I believe.

8. i just use a hollowed out book its called the "magic book" the pages now smell like dank.