Stash box?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CoreyP, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Can anyone suggest a good stash box? One that has a screen and tray to catch keif? I know about the bubble box but its just a little pricey. I sold one of my motorcycles today so im gonna treat myself to a stash box. And yes, i dont buy very many things so this is special gift for myself, sad i know.

2. So no body has any pollen boxes, kif boxes, bubble box, wahtever you want to call them. No body has any or can suggest any? I was thinking of either the Bubble Box or the Wicca, but i want something that has place to store buds, papers and all that. One with just alot of extras basically. And i really like the wood or metal ones. No plastic please :)

3. bump...........im curious about one too.............peace

4. Well i went to my local head shop and they had the small wicca, the medium wicca, and the big wicca with the grinder, rolling tray, everything! Its super nice. They were $60, $120, and $190. Since christmas is coming up i wanted to save a little bit of money so I went ahead and got the Ganjanana's Phatbox. Its so awesome and the magnet on this thing is super strong, its almost hard to open. It was $80, but this kid was trying to buy a blunt wrap and only had a $20 on him and the guy didnt have change, so i offered to buy the $1.50 wrap for the kid and the owner of the store thought it was so nice he gave me the box for $60!!! Hell yeah! Sometimes nice guys finish first! Anyways, this is what it looks like. http://houston.craigslist.org/for/500885381.html except i just got the solid color, it doesnt have the checker board pattern.

5. Nice box, Im a jar collector myself, but I may look in to gettin' one of those they make any smaller ones? Just big enough for about a 2-3 supply so dont have to open my jars as much.

6. You know, im not too sure. I cant really find these on the net...but this was the only size they had there. This isnt a stash box. I guess the thread name is confusing. This is a keif box, pollen box, whatever you wanna call them. I guess i should have made that clear in the thread name, my bad. It has a really really nice mesh screen, very tightly stretched. And the bottom tray is glass and slides out so you can get all the goodness :) And this thing is pretty big too. If i had to guess i would say the inside measurements are 5"W x 6"L x 4" deep.

7. Congrats, that's a really nice looking box! Nice of you to help that kid out, I'd've given you a discount too. Smokers need to stick together!

8. you can build one out of parts of from home depot and an unpainted jewelry box from a crafts store.

9. Im sorry, the name of the box is Gajanana's Phatbox, not Ganjanana. Anyways, heres a few pics of my box, along with my hookah and shisha. I dont smoke bud out of my hookah, its for shisha only. That silver thing in front of the hookah are the coals. Umm, i cant seem to find a website for this box, can anyone help me? It says Gajanana's Phatboxes on the inside lid as you see in the pic, hahah. Thanks guys and gals!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]