Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash Box

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wyatt Herb, Jun 1, 2014.

1. I used to keep my set up on my a coffee table, next to the TV remote.  I had a great old cigar box that stored all my goodies.  As time passed, my collection of pipes etc grew and I had more $ and was buying larger stashes.  Then I got a second stash box......  Well one day, I put together the ultimate stash box.  Check it out. 
    Mine has : 18" MGM water pipe with a sick gold and black Lions head, who is the KING? 
    A Black and Emerald Ray Gun pipe. 
    Vaporizer,
    "Cigarette" Case,
    Pill Box,
    personal ash-tray,
    Space Case monster grinder/ storage and a Torch. 

When I pull up to a party, no matter how off the hook it may be, its getting better with me.  This case goes to 11.

What you got?

I encourage you to post yours. 

Ive got a few other cases, but now its your turn, show me yours and I will show you more of mine.

-Wyatt Herb

Attached Files:

2. Thats clean as fuck. where did you get the ray gun pipe

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

3. Thank you?  the ray gun came from Burn on Long Island, NY.