starting with concentrates

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by nickzpic, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Hey guys.
    so I've smoked wax out of a few pens back I. high school but ice never really bought anything specifically for concentrates/ my friend is bringing me some wax and I thought it would be a good time to get some new equipment. right now I have a bong (with stem and bowl) and nothing else, what would be the minimum for what I would need to get started taking dabs from a bong?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. the minimum you would need to take dabs out of your bong (as long as it is glass on glass) would be a Quartz Banger, a Torch, dabber, and preferably a carb cap (you can easily find dabber/carb cap combos)

If your bong uses a 14 mm slide, get a 14mm banger and if 18 get 18. It will slide into your bong just like your normal slide does. At that point you will just torch the banger, let it cool a bit, put your dab on and inhale while covering with the carb cap

Also, give your bong a THOROUGH cleaning before trying to take any dabs out of it, most people tend to not mix their flower pieces with their concentrate pieces as the smoke really fucks with the taste of the concentrates.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks for your help. I ended up buying this but my friend shattered it in a day. we went back the next day and I made him buy a full oil rig, which has been getting the jobs don well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Nice, sucks your friend broke what you bought but having a dedicated oil rig is the way to go anyway, enjoy.