Starting up

Discussion in 'General' started by killAss, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Friends, or people that are like totally against smoking weed they give you shit for it and stuff then oneday or so they end up trying it and getting into, what do you guys think of this and have you exprienced this with any of you friends?

2. ^^^ I used to play slave to the governments Anti-drug propaganda bullshit... but I soon found out the truth... and I am sorry to say I ever believed that shit.

3. I'm proud to say i'v never had a closed mind on the topic of drugs evan as a child. I was scared to try it at first, but definately did not look down on people that chose to smoke it.

666 posts durban,

4. same here. i never really even payed attention to that anti-drug government bullshit and my parents never said anything bad about it. i can remember watching "Grass" with my dad when i was like 6 actually. i never even thought about smoking until i was in like 6th grade though.

5. i started out with DARE at an early age so i was brainwashed up till i started high school. at that time my mind was pretty much developed to where i had an adult mentality. my personal philosophies, standards, and ways of life have since stayed the same, progressed, or maybe changed a little. so early into high school i was cool with smokers and drinkers. still didn't touch it myself. junior year i took a sip. liked it. i occasionally drink now. started cigs that year too, stopped in a month because i didn't want to get addicted. now i enjoy cigars occasionally. started weed a few months after i tried drinking. and yeah i remember how it used to be, but barely. i just remember it was the complete opposite and i grew to accept it because i know normal people who led good lives but still smoked/did drugs.

6. even before i smoked i was open minded. btu most people arent. dont worry bout it.

7. You always gotta be opened minded towards new things

8. you were six when Grass came out?
    so you're what, 11 years old? 12?

9. i remember all through out grade school we had DARE come and preache their bullshit to us, and i bought into it. But then i hit high school, and i'm like...wait a minute.....*PUFFFFFFFFF* MMMMMMmMMMMmm

10. it did come out when... in 99 i think?
    so 6 years ago... :smoke:
    so yea that would make him around 12

11. wow, what a way to get busted bein underage on the site.

Ouch, i say. ouch.

12. yo he said "Grass" the movie lol, not GrassCity

13. Grass the movie came out in 99.

14. thats what we're talking about, jason.

"Grass" the movie was released in 1999. If he was 6 years old when he remembers watching it, then that point could be no earlier in time than the year 1999. SO - the oldest he could be is about 12.

15. lol my bad :eek:

16. That's the best way i've seen somebody get busted yet :D

17. yah, but funny... im sure it was a mistype ;)

18. grass came out in 99... so even if he was in 6th grade when he saw it... he would be 18 now.... :smoke: i dunno man but oh well lol ;)