starting up in phoenix

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by themessiah14, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Hey guys. Anyways, I just moved to phoenix a week and a half ago, and I was wondering how to get into the medical marijuana business. I would prefer to grow if anything, but if anybody knows where to start I would greatly appreciate it.

2. I don't know what the best way is, but it isn't this way. :eek:

3. #3 Lornado, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    This is where you start homie: Arizona State Laws

Honestly I feel like I need to add this. BE CAREFUL! I used to live in AZ and they are craaaaazy about weed. W/O a card, EVERYTHING is a felony. Please be mindful of this man. Even possession would fuck your life over big time. Also keep in mind that states with harsh non-medical laws make it difficult for patients, medical growers, dispensaries, etc... You can still be arrested for possession even if you have a card. It will usually just act as a justification to the Judge in court.

4. I have noticed hat it is kind of a twilight zone for weed around here. Like if you have a card, you can get weed and shit but businesses can reject hiring you and apartments can kick you out if you have it, which is kind of fucked up considering some people actually use it medicinally. Tucson is cooler about it than phoenix from what I have seen. Thanks for the link though. I'll be reading up

5. L

+ Rep (if I could, gotta spread some more manure first.)