Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting up again... this sucks!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Waverider420, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Okay as mentioned in other posts is that I'm just getting back into smoking after a break of like 8 years. So I already have plans for a stealth grow box; but buying my equipment per pay check so nothing all at one time (all I got is now a bubbler and a fridge). Lights of course are the big investment.....

So here is my problem: 8 years ago I had some good connections now I have none and at my age and where I am at with my personal life (friends, work, etc) no one around me smokes. I have one guy who is getting me some highs for a "your out of the military" celebration smoke; but he doesn't have a large amount nor has a reliable source.

So since growing my own is going to take awhile till I get some crop; but I have not smoked for awhile so I guess I could wait. Is it even worth attempting to get some legal herb to get a taste until I smoke again.

The other issue I am facing is I also quit smoking so I want to smoke; but do not want cigs cause that sh!t will kill me and I hate the smell, taste, and the "morning after" feel from smoking cigs all night and drinking and my lungs are like dead. I can go to the gym no problem with just drinking and a few smokes or two of weed... but cigs just stops me from doing anything cardio....

So I guess the question I have is that is legal herb worth it (if you can't get your hands on weed) or should I just hold out another 4-6 months until I get my crop grown and harvested???

Told you this sucks!

2. Do you mean legal buds or "smoke blends"?

3. Well I know sites such as "Legalbuds.com" has a large variety and is top rated on hightimes; but on the variety of GC like sites all review it as complete crap/scam. If I'm going to waste my cash on some cough worthy smokable stuff I would buy cigs or find a highschooler and attempt to get them to deal me (talking about a reverse of roles in my life). Smoke blends or straight herbs (such as sold at a head shop or online) has lesser bad reviews...

Damn I feel when looking at legal smokes is like voting.. which one looks like the worse evil??

4. Hey man, sorry to hear about that. I can only say keep looking around. STAY AWAY from the legal spices, K2 and all that shit. People where I live have had seizures and cough up blood on it. Ive seen it first hand and its not pretty. Anyways, why wait for just a long harvest time? If you have a decent set up and buy some Auto flowering strain seeds from a seed bank or do a 12/12 from seed grow... You can get a good enough yield for personal use in around two months. Anyways I dont know where you live but this website has a city guide that might help with your search for a connect. WeBeHigh.com - Worldwide Marijuana Travel Guide With Marijuana Prices, Spots & Legalization Status

5. #5 Waverider420, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010

Well my setup is lacking one key element: LIGHTING. Of course lighting is the biggest expense. Once I get the op up and running then I will look into seeds via this site on reliable seed sites. I hope I can within the month of April to have my op running but will be going away in the beginning of May for a cruise so will have to wait till I get back from there to start any growing.... I'll check the link; but am hesitant to trust anything on the net on meeting people to get a hookup. What makes it sucks is that I have two guys that are contracted through my work that are off the boat Jamaican's and I know they got some; but can't contact them due to a "work interest".... damn jobs ;)

Not to mention the site lists where to buy as:

"Go to the malls and walk around go eavesdropping. I reccomend going to P****** Mall at night there are tons of stoners that chill there. Sadly kids are dealing too, if you go down to the beach in the middle of the day from monday to friday you can usually find some kids skipping and cruising the boardwalk in a car. But that is sort of suspicious as the area is flooded with cops, especially during the summer. I recommend just going into the malls and watching around. However be careful as if you ask the wrong person you can and probally will get royally fu**ed. But it is basically the safest way unless you can network a connect in the city."

How shady is that?

6. The legal buds from those sites are indeed a scam. They taste bad and look even worse, and offer no high of any kind. If you really want a legal high I would recommend buying pure JWH, a single gram will last you a few hundred doses and cost less than $40.

Plus it saves you from the possible side effects of the smoking blends. People claim all sorts of things about them, which probably stems from the manufacturing process. Buy pure JWH and save money and risk.

Really though you should start looking for a connection.

7. Yeah I think that my only option is to really try to find a hookup until I get my grow op up and running.

Maybe next time I have some stoners come into work I can just say... "come on man, who is the hook up in the town now???"