Starting two plants now, too late?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thatradslang, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I have one plant thats been growing for since may, and i recently was given some seeds from a friend of mine and decided to germ them.

they've been growing for a week now, is this a bad idea? i can probably grow them inside if it gets to cold for them outside in the fall(I live in Rhode Island)

I decided to grow them cause I only had one plant growing and really wanted at least three. Im also germing another seed and its comming along fine.

So is it to late?

2. its pretty late to start them outdoors..youd have to grow them inside to get a yield:confused_2:

3. depends on how many months you got till it gets too cold...
    you should still have time to harvest some bud its just going to be small.

4. Well last year it was warm enough to leave them out till the middle of November and I got a really good yield from just two plants(its hard to grow around my house :( so I can only grow a couple plants) and I have enough lights that I bring them in when needed.

Im just afraid its gonna effect and mess them up and stuff

5. Its gunna start flowering immediately. This is my first time growing so I've only experienced the veg phase so far. But I think bud matures at a certain rate so it won't help to flower it more indoors. You're supposed to cut it when all the hairs are amber orange color.

6. Well I know that from my last grow( i grew 4 plants last year a little late, not this late tho lol) Im just afraid that bringing them in and out if it gets cold,cause of Rhode Islands weird climate in the fall, that it might mess with them?

I guess I am just afraid of growing them so late in the game, and worrying over proper care if it does get cold for them, If they do grow a little smaller and less bud its not to big of a deal to me im trying to learn cause im a weed nerd lol