Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting to question my dealer..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been smoking for almost 2 years & I always have bought weed from the same guy.. But lately since ive been smoking for a while all the pics on here I see is bud with crystals on it all frosty orange hairs.. When i get my bud i pay $10 for .05 i pay for dank witch i think it is. Now i do get really high from smoking this but it doesnt have crystals and all those orange hairs. Also my bud doesnt have seeds or anything like that but is my bud still dank even if it doesnt have crystals? Its always very very green and little orange hairs ehat do you guys think?

2. why would you even bother someone for a $10?

Get a quarter at least and save some money.

3. #3 MrFourTwenty, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Your missing the point, I'm trying to tell you how much it is for .5 i dont go buy dimes. I usually buy an 1/8, Idiot.

Name-calling & Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

4. If it doesn't have any trichomes (crystals) it's probably some low mids. Are you sure there isn't actually some trichomes? Try looking at it under a light. Is it really leafy? Try manicuring a bud and see what's underneath. When you break it down is it sticky?

5. oh the irony.

6. Yeah, im postive theres no seeds and at times its sticky. But most bud I see on here is really frosty in witch mine is not.

7. So you're calling him an idiot for spelling "which" "witch." Honestly, to even point that out is kind of idiotic and it just makes you look like an ass.

8. I called him an idiot because he didnt even answer my question instead he tried going into a different direction. He's an asshole.

9. This thread got derailed quick as shit.

10. Ayo Mrfourtwenty, in a way i have the same sort of thing going down but sometimes i get some nice crystals which is pretty sweet and other times i don't get as much crystals but still get a lot of orange hairs and my bud is pretty sticky to, i believe the quality is still the same but not sure why the lack of crystals.

11. Maybe your dealer collects the crystals off the bud he sells? seen this before

12. I have to agree. That guy was a douche just trying to pick an argument for no reason.

13. #13 JaysForDays, Jan 8, 2013
    I was going to help until you posted this. Don't call other gc members out. Go buy your nappy ass weed and get the fuck off of this forum, you aren't welcome here.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

14. #14 SoVAesir, Jan 8, 2013
    That's not really for you to decide. How about you fuck off?

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

15. #15 AgoraReferral, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Sounds like it was took a little early, also don't forget, a lot on here will be buying dispensary weed what is grown from cuts.

16. OP the difference between your bud and the bud you see in pics,
    is that a lot of people on this site either grow their own or get it from
    MMJ dispensaries. Which tends to always be more dank then if it were
    sold to middle man after middle man all the way down to your .5's.
    Genetics always plays a role in the quality of the bud too.

17. Maybe because I don't insult people who are clearly trying to help and making the effort to even post on this failure of a thread? Maybe it isn't for me to decide, but if he keeps acting the way he is he won't be on this forum long. Same goes for you buddy.

18. I'd rather have ten people like him than one like you. You're the type of kid that always has to have his say in everything. "Same goes for you buddy." Lol what is this? Fourth grade?

19. Calm down. Smoke a bowl and chill. We don't need hostility in the city.

20. #20 TygTalaj, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Stop caring what it looks like and start caring whether it gets you high. You like the result, and haven't minded paying for it, so who cares if it looks frosted? If it is sticky, it has resin. You don't like it? ask your dealer for something different for comparison. My grow doesn't look at all like a Real Grow, but it moves me along nicely.

Chill people. Its all good.
    Tyg

Oh yeah...and if you get a bag WITH seed in it, it is suspicious IMHO. A good grow is 'without seed' aka sensimilla. No males, no seeds, just female goodness. Take that to the bank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.