Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting to hate people when I'm baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TagOverFonda, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #21 Fei, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011

This is it! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Occasionally when I'm high, I over analyze the shit out of everything, and I become a body language reading machine. Exactly.

I feel kinda disturbed actually when I'm like that, it's pretty rough. And it's rough when I start judging myself for playing into the game. :(

+rep

2. This

I mean dude, come on.. Honestly, it has just opened your little world inside your brain just a little bit more. Try working on expanding that box even more so, you'll soon realize, even you are full of shit.

It's the social experience of being a human being.

3. Yea dude I hated high school too but now I go to community college part time in a place where I don't know anyone. I almost miss high school cuz I suc at meeting people and being social and shit. I didn't even get a senior year cuz I dropped out in my junior year. Now in college its like everyones either obnoxious, annoying, and incredible stupid, or theyre like on theyre guard. I hate being shy and I suck at talking

4. #24 TagOverFonda, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I came to this conclusion a long time ago.
    Btw watch the movie Sexdrive. Its fuggin hilarious.

Bbtw I try to just not give a shit what people think but its just really hard to not care sometimes. But I feel like not caring is the only way people want me around(i know this isnt related but it just can to mind and I didn't feel like starting another thread)

5. I am now about to smoke again. Just some shake though

6. i hate people all the time

7. so I'm pretty fucking high for 2 hits of shake. Shiiiit

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhSYdTzOgo]‪Bootcamp-Ground Bud vs Shake‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Hahaha, i was watching this when i saw your comment. Please watch :) :smoke:

9. Yeah I agree with a lot of the people in this thread. I seem to get annoyed at the way people do things. I've been this way all my life to a certain extent. I get annoyed that people aren't doing what I believe is the best way to do something. I always have the urge to tell them a better way, but it's often trivial, or they'll take it the wrong way. That happens a lot. So I usually sit back and watch.

10. Your avatar is classic :smoke:

11. #31 TagOverFonda, Aug 2, 2011
  12. Like the purpose for them to make it not the purpose you posted it. Iwhat the fuck am I talking about again?

13. i felt the same way for a long time when i was younger i used to hang out with some gangster kids, and they'd literally blaze a half o in a sesh and they'd just talk about how there barely high and talk shit about people, and degrade women. also im bi-polar and gay soooo i've always kinda felt outta place. theres only a handful of people i truly enjoy getting "stoned" with, most people i just don't feel like myself and i feel ackward. nowadays i really only use cannabis for medicinal purposes, not so much recreation.

14. HAHAHA, its all good bro, your toasted

15. Funny, because thats how i feel when im not baked

16. shitty weed makes me feel shitty too :/

17. Apart from people who are annoying when I'm not high, I've never had that problem :/

That sucks though, hope you get over it. There is nothing worse than smoking with someone who is annoying as fuck.

18. I like being with my kitties and my plants and flowers when I'm high. Humans can be a disappointment at all times, but I just try to take what I find offensive about them and ponder it to ensure that I do not practice those same activities, that way at least something positive can come from it. So many times things that bother us are things that we ourselves can be guilty of. Learn and grow,try not to judge and remain focused on what YOU are doing,... it is difficult :)

19. #39 TagOverFonda, Aug 3, 2011
    Yea I feel you on the the awkward thing. I just feel uncomfortable around a bunch of people stoned. Plus when I get really stoned I can't understand what the fuc anyones saying. They sound like the grownups from that old show about the great pumpkin or some shit