Starting to bud?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bluechz420, Jul 11, 2011.

1. So I wake up this morning to find these little cauliflower like buds growing from in between my main stem and several of my female preflowers. Wat do u guys think?

Attached Files:

2. i cant tell from the pic

3. I can't see much in that pic. Do the "cauliflowers" have hairs coming out of them, or do they look like little clusters of balls? It could be a hermie.

4. Yeah it's kinda hard to see but it looks like a white cluster coming out behind the preflowers. They all just started, I think over night. They are kinda hard to see thru pics so I will take more as soon as I get back, which will be soon. Thanks for the feedback

5. Here are some new pics that I just took. They are A LOT clearer than the other ones

Attached Files:

6. Have you read about how to identify male and female plants? There is a sticky in the beginners forum. It's hard to tell anything from the pics. If there are hairs, it's female. If it's multiple little balls that don't have hairs, it's male. If it's a combo of the two, it's hermie.

7. Okay. Well I'm pretty sure towards the top there is a cluster of white balls and on some other branches there is like 1 ball but with some really small hairs coming out the top. I have done some research to be able to figure it out and I'm pretty sure its a hermie. Is that fine? Will I be able to still get bud out of her

Attached Files:

8. You will get smokable bud, but your going to get a ton of seeds. Now I'm not sure if hermie seeds are fems or if that's just a rumor I heard.

9. This will help you, remember pre flowering doesn't mean it's starting to bud.

This is pre flowering.

[​IMG]

This is a male.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. If it's your only one keep it hermy's are female plants that plinate thwem selves and there's nothing wrong with having some seeds for next year. they give off bud and it will get you high

11. i see balls on that... any updated pics? might not even be a hermie..

12. Alright. Yeah I didn't want to put in all that work for nothing. She just started yesterday but still isn't showing any signs of hairs like wat was in that pic. idk this is day 2 though. Also, she stinks too damn bad to think that she could be a male. Does odor have anything to do with it? Here are some pics from day 2

Attached Files:

13. #13 Bluechz420, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea there are several clusters of balls towards the top, which makes me think it could be a male but I hope to god she's not. She has been put thru a lot of accidental stress. These pics I took are alot clearer than before

14. Here's another pic if it helps more

Attached Files:

15. Still cant tell from youre most recent pic. I had a few males this year, it was most obvious at the very top of the plany where the majority of the balls formed. That pic doesnt look like male really, but youre other did... can u get a pic of the very top?

16. you got your self a boy... sorry blade... just make sure and keep a good eye on it

17. It's a male or a hermi, most likely a male though, you can make hash out of them when there fully grown

18. #18 Bluechz420, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I took most of those pics at the top. I'm trying to get the best focus I can with this phone camera. But here are some more of the top

Attached Files:

19. Is there small pointy things with white hairs coming out of them

20. Not towards the top really. But on the side branches that come out towards the side, it's kinda hard to see but it looks like a pointy thing but it looks like it has 2 very small hairs splitting from the top. Is it still gonna smell even tho it's a boy? Bc mine def smells like some cheese