starting to bud maybe??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ccsavage, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Heres a few pics. Im not sure if they are starting to bud or what.

Attached Files:

2. Yep. Those are preflowers which are the very beginning stages of flowering. Those white hairs will get more and more plentiful and eventually grow into buds. It's an amazing process to watch.

3. Thanks it been pretty damn cool to watch so far. I'm just hoping it works out without a hitch.....thieves and such..I keep expecting the sheriff to show up in a bad mood or something even though its legit.

4. Very nice first plant. Looks super healthy.

5. Yea buddy! THe fun is about to begin for all of us outdoor growers! I cant wait to watch everyones shows!

6. Thanks yea thats my blue dream she's a dandy..I have decided that I need to sink the container in the ground because she is about two inches from the ceiling.

7. check it out..the mystery kush comes in first with our very first actual bud...

Attached Files:

8. oh yeah they are starting!! my plants are starting now 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. hell yes! Cheers!

10. my kush's are in bud too.. all about kush next year.. is purpkush early too? anyone know?

11. Mine are just, JUST starting right now.

12. one of my whores has about the same amount of hair as your last picture............damn do you have a whole fucking greenhouse of females?

13. Yea all clones...its been a blast so far. The house is 14 wide by 20 long I I'm out of room...I'm stoked.

14. Congrats on preflowers!