Starting the stretch

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Freedom1, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Ummm congrats?....I really can't tell if your complaining or happy so ughhh congrats..... Normally ppl post questions do you have a question about stretching during flowering or is this kinda grow journal?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maybe you should start a grow journal if your looking more for attaboys good luck though no matter what ✌

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lol actually just a post I actually grew out and indoor and lost track of hours so she went into flower early about a month ago so I reveged for a month was concerned if it would stretch again since it kept pushing out its white pistils through whole revege

4. The revege was geat that what was my concern so I'm happy lol

5. Yes it will have pistils during reveg and the moment you go back to budding you will start stretch again personally with such small grow your probably shouldn't go back and forth those plants will be huge fur indoor when done... they normally double in size from start of flower to the end of flowering

6. ya was going to but little late for that I thought lol so just did that I'm new lol

7. O ok so they wasn't that big at start reveg then yeah time to start budding

8. Never to late I started my outdoor two weeks ago talk about late and started my indoor late

9. Never to late I started my outdoor two weeks ago talk about late and started my indoor late

10. Ya but she did not have enough veg on her for me like I said lost track for daylight hours was working a lot so I normally don't have this issue

11. Wow did that really post three times

12. Are you bringing an outdoor plant inside or something I don't understand not enough info

13. Lol it goes in and out but the indoor part is practically outdoor just the light switch but during flower it stays inside no sun just 400watt hps

14. Temp and humidity stay same from outside to inside during veg then when I start the flower I slowly bring

15. Temp and humidity to where I need to flower and keep it there. Site is glitchy tonight it seems

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ok I guess think I had nitrogen toxcitity. Flushed it today about 2 hours ago. Hope it clears up. Using diff nutes this round so think I messed up at a bit lol. Have some new equipment coming in next week hope it helps with the grow as well

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah I always stick with what I know I've been using gh micro and I'm happy with it. I'm always leery of trying anything new. It would nice if they were accurate on their feeding schedules. I never use what they tell me to that's way too much.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. My next grow I will try something totally new. I honestly have like $300 worth of different types of nutrients I haven't even tried yet.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1