Starting soon

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Petervd168, Mar 24, 2020.

1. #1 Petervd168, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Hello all
    Dont know if it is the right section

I'm going to start setting up my grow space and work with led. I'm going to put a grow tent 2mx2m(6.5ftx6.5ft)with 20+ plants and a veg tent 1mx2m(3x6.5ft)wich is just more suitable for me space cant find the right tent for my space

I'm going to do a haze strain still choosing(tips welcome)silverhaze or amnezia
    Soil plagron lightmix
    Grow tent :2m x 2m
    Veg tent: 1m x 2m
    Nutrition fox farm soil trio

About the soil
    Plagron lightmix
    Blonde peat, black peat, fibrous peat, perlite.
    PH: 5.5 to 6.9.
    EC: 0.8 to 1.2.
    Mineral fertilizer NPK 12/14/24: 1.5 Kg / M3.
    Dry matter: 34%.
    Organic matter: 80%.
    Water retention: 4 ml / g.

I'm thinking to put 5x EasyGrow S600 FullSpec. - LedGrowShop in the grow tent
    And 2in veg tent??
    Some info about the light
    Driver: Meanwell
    Replace for: 600W HPS
    Light power: 250W
    PPFD: 1075.60168 μmol/(m²·s)
    Yields: 2-2.5 g/W
    Weight: 5 kg
    Light size : 63x20 cm
    Driver: Meanwell HLG PRO Series
    Used chips: Samsung LM301B and Epistar FarRed diodes
    Luminosity: max. 228.99 lm/W

t has 250wall draws?(correct me if I'm wrong)
    Wich will be 1250wat for the 2mx2m. As Maths shows it will be only 312.5w/m2 (or 30w/sqft) wich is low or is it good for a grow room?

For the vegging tent I'm still looking and I'm in need for more information but it will be a 1mx2m wich is 21sqft.
    So I would need 2x those s600 wich would be an actual draw of 500w from the wall. But wich is only 21w sqft is this enough for veggin?

I know a lot of led pros on here so was wanting some tips or someone with the same setup wich could help me with lighting choice(wich is most important) I'm not yet used to growing but as I'm setting it up read it up and got a friend helping me. I really want to start with best growing equip

I'm still setting up got already ventilation,..

Thanks all for you're awsner and I'm really excited to put my first grow this month

2. The link doesnt work mate but sounds like blurples. Dont buy blurples. No point these days.

If you want leds then buy quantum boards or COB leds.
    Out of everything currently available, theyre about as good as it gets and for those leds, it does generally only take around 350w or something like that to grow what a 600w hps generally can but the claims from any blurple leds are sadly completely fictitious.
    There may be occasional exceptions but ive never seen one lol.
    If you dont mind, or require some extra heat then go down the CMH/HPS route.

30w per square foot for quality leds
    50w per square foot for cmh / hps,
    hortilx cmh fixtures seem to require less wattage by most accounts but im not convinced.

Blurple leds...well i do have 4 x 250w panels and if you train and trim your plants heavily to keep them short and wide they do work pretty well but youll get double the yields with propper leds or hps

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello mate does it works now?EasyGrow S600 FullSpec. - LedGrowShop
    I was looking for the hlg but they're way to expensive to buy here in europe
    Those are led panels actually :)

5. Huh... would ya look at that lol.
    Looks legit to me mate. Samsung lm diodes, meanwell driver, seen hlg mentioned there somewhere...

Im absolutely not the guy to take as gospel on the subject but they certainly look legit to me.
    Someone will see this and quickly correct me if im wrong though :)

6. Thanks mate
    Sorry my internet lagged thats why It posted 2 times. :)