Starting some clones in July?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MisterSandman, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Lost a couple of plants last month so I was wondering would it be worth getting a couple of clones to replace them and starting them outside this weekend? Is it worth it? Will they get enough veg growth to make the harvest worth while?

2. nah you will get under an ounce...Mj should start flowering sooonn..

3. [quote name='"CannaSmoke"']nah you will get under an ounce...Mj should start flowering sooonn..[/quote]

That sucks well at least I've still got a couple

4. it'll be like growing autos basically...

i dont see why not.. more weed is always worthwhile... (for me at least)

it would be stupid to take said clones from a plant you plan on flowering this season though.. but if you can buy clones where you are, or you have a mother plant that you keep always vegging.. hell yeah, why not??

5. I plant clones all the way up to the first week of aug Mr.Sandman and YES its worth it.

It depends a little on the strain. Sunday i planted 4 Blue widow clones and they will finish the first week of oct at about 4' with 4ozs of weed on them. If i had planted Sensi stars which yeild considerably less than BW, i would have plants 2-3 ' tall with 2 ozs of smoke.

Ive got 12 cutting that i just placed in cups of soil. In 2 weeks, ill plant them and harvest a couple oz's from each one.

good luck

6. It depends on a lot of factors such as the strains you are using, your location.
    I just started with some autoflowers last week and they will finish just in time I hope.
    Goodluck sir!

7. Plant them...its never too late to start growing. Grow them in a bucket, let them veg until frost and then bring inside and flower them.

8. [quote name='"Ganjahoarder"']Plant them...its never too late to start growing. Grow them in a bucket, let them veg until frost and then bring inside and flower them.[/quote]

Veg until frost. Lol so they will just skip the flowering part. They will start to flower as soon
    As u put them out unless u have them on like 14/10 right now witch they probally are not. So they will flower at what ever size u put them
    Out as long as they are mature

9. [quote name='"MisterSandman"']

That sucks well at least I've still got a couple[/quote]

Go for it! Same thing im doing. Got a really late start, but it wont matter. If you get 6 clones planted by this weekend, they'll have plenty of time to catch up. You could yield up to qrt pound between all of them if they get a good start and some veg and flowering nutes. So why not go for it!

10. Plant them.

11. I just cut some clones a week ago. Just about rooted. gonna try to get them outside myself. There's plenty of time for growth. I would make sure to get them the proper nutes from the start to maximize yield/growth.

good luck