Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

starting off the day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I rolled out of my bed at 10, late I know but its vac., and i relised I was alone so how do you guys like to start your days? I got the bong loaded its homeade, .5 joint rolled, and a glass spoon loaded and packed whats good for wake and bake?

2. Started the day with a half blunt is what i like to do. Make me a bomb breakfast or go to mcdonalds or something. WAtch the news/weather. In the colder months i make some hot choclate

3. Well yesterday it started with my friend coming over and loading some dank purps topped with hash. But that's not happening today.

4. Ripped a lil out my bong about 1.5 hrs ago,gunna go back rigt now actulaly

5. got up at 8am was hittin the bong before i was ever out of bed n now its 9:49am n im just sitting down smoking playing ps3