starting off my plants.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigeofftidwell, May 3, 2011.

1. i was jus wondering about transplanting, im about to start my first grow and i wasnt sure if i should start it in a cup or straight start it off in the 5 gallon pot. Im using fox farm ocean forest if that makes a diffrence, anything helps thanks

2. Typically, people around here(including myself) start them in party cups then transplant after determining sex or a few weeks. Even if they're autos I would suggest party cups first.

3. or jiffys, this is how i start mine:

[​IMG]

4. someone told me fox farm ocean forest i need to mix something with it is that true?

5. Yes if you are to start seeds you will need to cut it with FF Light Warrior. You cannot plant seeds in FFOF.

edit: You can...but most will burn

6. preciate dat, thats what i wound up doing.
    my blueberry gum sprouted buy my purple haze didnt :/

7. I disagree i have started all my plants in ffof, and never had a problem.

8. i didnt think i would either, imma jus put em in there fuck it lol

9. Lol all of your plants...all 4 of them. It was only your first grow...and you ended up having nute burn/lockout anyways. Not a smart idea to suggest something you have only done once.

Your first mistake. But good luck. Are you really too lazy to go buy 1 more bag of lightwarrior?

10. #10 oldtimer846, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    [quote name='washedmothafuka']Lol all of your plants...all 4 of them. It was only your first grow...and you ended up having nute burn/lockout anyways. Not a smart idea to suggest something you have only done once.

Sorry to tell you but the plant i had was root bound, and none of you knew what was up, and i have 12 differant plants, all started in ffof flowering now, no burn.
    Dont comment on things you know nothing about. Oh and not my first grow, i lie, i dont think it is anyones business how many times i have growen any thing. It is not exactly legal is it, i have never grown any of these plants, smart a$$, and im not growing now.

11. Nobody is going to get arrested for saying they grow on here. Your not that important bro! I know you feel like you are, but nobody is going to come and tear down your grow. And yes...it is legal where I grow so I can say it all I want.

12. Ill live my way, and you live yours, your opinion is not worth my time, and im not your Bro, in any way, shape or form,

13. Damn, get off this forum your vibez are killin my high....BRO.

14. You know i really feel sorry for you, you need to put down the pipe, this is not your forum, im not going anywhere. You are laughable, at best.

15. What is your problem?
    This is a goddamn smokers forum and your telling me to put the pipe down?
    I guess you can't accept anyone else's opinion expect for yours. Please...don't even bother responding because I wont read it.

16. lmao... well idk, one of my plants sprouted today, an the other one finally germed.

17. Damn washed I can't believe you got suckered into this argument.

18. Ha, I was just asking myself the same thing. Rookie mistake :smoke: