starting my seeds in the sun,

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by msad420, Jun 3, 2011.

1. ok so right now my spots a big compromised so i need to start my sprouts outdoors right now where i am itsnight time so tommrow im going to put them outside into indirect light meaning the shade for the first few days... ill also put humidity domes over top of them aswell.. and then ill move them into thedirect sunmlight ..

is this all good is there anything else i can do

i was also thinking starting them indor in my window i think that could work...PLEASE HELP

2. Window or outside in the sun is fine for them thats where there suppose to grow anyway :smoking:

3. Careful with the humidity dome outside. Make sure they get no direct sunlight with the dome on. I did this and burnt the shit out of 22 babies. In the sun that dome will get like 120+ in no time. Otherwise go for it. Mother nature has been growing stuff outdoors for ever. I think? LOL

4. :smoke:.i forgot to post back on this but its been awhile now.. thankyou guys though...

right now those 3 plants are about 36 days old... i have only feed them twice so far and since its going to be day 7 tommrow it will be my third feeding at 622ppm..

week 1 distilled water fed probs .........................2 times this week

week 2 distilled waer ......................................... 2 times again

week 3 145ppm 1 ml grow 1 ml micro 1 ml bloom 2 times thisweek and feeding 1 time aswell

week 4 353ppm ...................................................2 times this week other than feeding

week 5 622ppm .................................................. 1 time this week other than feeding

week 6 veg 775-815 ideas?

i have all 3 big plants in 35 gallon containers filled with a little bit of miracle grow organic choice that was left outside in a hole for a few months before use to drain nutes from it.. and ialso jut used organic potting soil .. and FFOF, perlite.. peatmoss, more perlite, black earth asswell

the strains im growing are all feminized 1 is hindu kush skunk she is my biggest baby shes about 3 feet tall

the other 2 big ones are northern lights they are about 2 feet tall but hella bushy

will be vegging for around 6 weeks.. this is still an outdoor grow..

im using general hydroponics grow micro bloom and love this company to be honest... explosion of growth in 1 week they grew probally 4 inches orsoo and went up about 5 nodes...