starting job soon

Discussion in 'General' started by beny08, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I got a job the guy told me nothing about a drug test i been clean for 3 months so i can get a job so i already did all my paper work for the job can he still drug test me after paper work is done or what im wondering cause i wana smoke.

2. Cause why would he hire me already without doing a drug test, just wondering if someone got drug tested after doing paper work and all that stuff...

3. They can test you whenever they want... But slot of places don't bother to do it because if costs them money/and or they just don't give a fuck. What kinda job is it? That will answer most of the question

4. Kfc its gonna be my first job

5. I highly doubt your goin to get tested there. I've never been tested at any job, and most people that work at restaurants smoke. We always used to light up after closing haha.

6. Ah good, I haven't smoked in 3 months im gonna get hella high

7. If you're hired and there was no pre-employment drug test, then I'm pretty sure you're good. By the way, if you live in Canada, you're not even allowed to be fired for drugs, it's considered a medical issue here, not criminal.

8. Yeah i live in california =/