Starting Indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Headie, Mar 12, 2007.

1. I am planning an outdoor grow and will be starting 4-10 planting indoors from seed i was wondering whats the minimum amount of light in cfls i could use, i will be using 18/6 of light and will be using 12oz party cups o and i will have them veging in there for about 6 wks 4 minimum all i have right now is a 13w cfl desk lamp and i know i need more but what is the minium amount of light to give them keeping them healthy just for a start until i put them outside in the dirt

2. The minimum amount of light would probably be 14 hrs of flouros a day, that should do em good.

3. im not new to growing inside just outside :rolleyes: , by how much light i meant how much light not light cycle, wattage

4. i would suggest just getting a 48" shoplight...

that is what i used to use (when i grew) and i grew them out 4-5 weeks with good results...

5. yes but space is a factor they are in a tiny trunk only about 2f wide and 1.5f tall

6. hey im growing in a trunk too i didnt expect it to work but if you check out my grow jornal youl see its works more then fine i think since the space is soo small it reflects the light more to the plant im only using i 14 wtt and a 26 watt cfl so see what you can do with that. o yea when i started i only had a 14 watt cfl and it worked for the first week or so you got any pics im interested in seeing what this come out too:smoking::smoking: