Starting Indoor Growing, Got A Couple Of Questions, Please Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ujas2134, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Hello, I plan to grow 10 plants in 10m2 to 21m2, 2.8m height but havent`t decided on the seeds yet.
    There is going to be a good amount of light, 2 HPS lamps of 600W are enough I think.
    What indoor plants with high amount of THC have the biggest yields and are not hard to grow, I am a beginner yet.
    Are there some nutrients that I need to use in the vegetative stage?
    Thanks a lot, I would really appreciate your help!

2. first grow in a room 21m x 10m x 2.8m high with 2 600w hps lights, 10 plants errrrrrrrrr you want to be a cash cropper with no ideal lol.
    best ideal, grow a few plants in a room 1m x 1m, 600w hps and use a strain like skunk 1 or northen lights and look on google and read.
    if you don't kill them and you pull a good yeild go for two lights in a 2m x 1m room and be happy with what you pull :)

3. Actually now I have 2*600W and 1*400W in a 4m*3m room:)
    I have chosen white widow*big bud for the seeds, guess somewhere between 20-25 plants would be enough.
    Northern lights is kind of hard to grow and skunk was one of the breeds I have considered buying.
    I am doing this with a couple of my friends and I am sure we can handle growing these plants, internet is full of forums and I know approx. everything needed to grow a plant, ofc, none experience(
    From your experience, what could possibly go wrong in this and what are the main reasons that could compromise all our investment?
    I`m looking forward speaking with you Joe, hopefully you will have some time to help me out on this.

4. #4 joe 60, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I will do my best to help

4m x 3m room is good but too big for the lights you have
    they a few diffent ways you could play this

with the room you have and lights
    I would set the room up like this

room.png

its best to sort the room out first before talking about the nuber of plants, strain and how your going to grow
    (hydro/soil)

5. #5 ujas2134, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Hi Joe, Thanks for the idea about sorting out the room. I am not planning to grow plants for a long time, this time and maybe after harvest one more time and that`s it, it is kind of risky here and I don`t want to make this a lot of times. How much space do I need to fit 1*400W and 2*600W lights only in one room?
    I am making now the order and it should arrive in 5 days. Here is the link with the products I am ordering, I will buy soil, lights and pots from my town.
    order
    I have found cheaper HPS lights from my country. I don`t know which kind of soil to use, definitely not coco because I cannot find for sale here, hope that the most expensive gardening soil will do the job.
    Is 1.5L of Plagron startup enough for 30 plants? It says I dont need any root simulations etc, this nutrient has everything needed.
    I am going to buy another blooming nutrients later because now I don`t have the money.
    Placing each plant in a 10 Litre pot will be enough?
    Thanks a lot once again, I`m looking forward speaking with you.
    Best regards, Ujas.