Starting Indoor, Finishing Outdoor - Purple Kryptonite

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by papasmoke, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I've had friends tell me atleast a quarter pound. But I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm just glad that atleast one became female.

2. i was thinkin 2-3 zips. have you ever used fox farm products? the tigerbloom used along with the big bloom is a very good flowering booster...

3. I have not... But I'm interested. I use this stuff from Roots Organic called Uprising Foundation. Lately I've been losing patience watching her grow but I continue to wait.

4. Fox Farm has good products, as well as bio bizz and earth juice. Organic is always the best :D

5. Yeah, I'm most likely thing to stick with my agave. Thank you for the information, I'm just on a tight budget at the moment.

6. Had our first rain in my part of California this morning, pretty nice.
    Should I trim her or tie her down?

ForumRunner_20120905_092826.png

ForumRunner_20120905_092648.png

7. its your call man. people still argue this topic on whether to trim fan leaves or leave them. i trimmed them last year, but this year i left them so i'll evaluate which i think is better at the end of the year...

8. Ive found trimming the tips of the fan leaves very effective, -dabs and good growing!

9. [quote name='"pbgod101"']Ive found trimming the tips of the fan leaves very effective, -dabs and good growing![/quote]

Interesting, How have you found that out?