Starting Indoor, Finishing Outdoor - Purple Kryptonite

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by papasmoke, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Nice start.. can't wait to see them get ginormous! Good growing!

2. I just put them in direct sunlight today. Can someone please let me know their opinion on how I'm doing?

Thank you

Attached Files:

3. Looking nice layoff on the overwatering. patience good luck. Oh and I put some pictures of roots up for you. keepem green dirrtyd

4. Male?

Attached Files:

5. You have a male sir. Come to the Castro Valley area will give you some clones. dirrtyd

6. He's showing his testi's. That's one thing I would hate, going from seed to baby plant, to bigger plant, and then realizing it's a male. That's why I just stick with clones. I'm lucky for having a friend that has clones year long!!

Well now you have a male to mate with a female!

7. [quote name='"dirrtyd"']You have a male sir. Come to the Castro Valley area will give you some clones. dirrtyd[/quote]

I might have to. What donations would you like in return?

8. [quote name='"hekzone"']He's showing his testi's. That's one thing I would hate, going from seed to baby plant, to bigger plant, and then realizing it's a male. That's why I just stick with clones. I'm lucky for having a friend that has clones year long!!

Well now you have a male to mate with a female![/quote]

Sure does. But the process is fun. I'm not educated on mating plants. Is it worth it?

9. Oh and it looks like you have a green thumb!! looks like you know what you are doing.. is this your first time growing or? This is my and my wifes first time and I found out I have a green thumb myself.. my plants are huge compared to my wifes. I just go with the flow on watering, feeding, etc. I don't do schedules or anything like that. If they look hungry or thirsty I feed and water. But it looks like your doing just fine! Keep it up!

10. I don't mess with none of that.. I just keep it simple with clones, for now. Maybe down the road I might look into it and see how it goes.. :)

11. [quote name='"hekzone"']Oh and it looks like you have a green thumb!! looks like you know what you are doing.. is this your first time growing or? This is my and my wifes first time and I found out I have a green thumb myself.. my plants are huge compared to my wifes. I just go with the flow on watering, feeding, etc. I don't do schedules or anything like that. If they look hungry or thirsty I feed and water. But it looks like your doing just fine! Keep it up![/quote]

Thanks, this is my 2nd grow. Last year was strictly clones and I enjoyed it. I love gardening so much, it's fun.

12. I 'm sure we could do some bartering I have teenagers and clones ready to go in the greenhouse. dirrtyd

13. That's possible. I'm thinking about separating the dude from the rest of the plants. Mainly for experimental reasons...

14. Its a good strain for keepin' a male

15. Got two seedlings going from other other bagseed. I get too distracted and forget to record things.

16. I apologize for the lack of updates. They will be coming soon. One other plant turned male and I scrapped two because I was going through this horrible break up. I'm hoping this can be an outlet.

17. Updated pictures, took them 10 minutes ago.

ForumRunner_20120815_190724.png

ForumRunner_20120815_190743.png

18. how much you expecting to yield from her my man? nice plant btw...

19. Idk man. I'm hoping for atleast 2 zips lol. What do you predict? Anything you suggest adding during flowering?