Starting Indoor, Finishing Outdoor - Purple Kryptonite

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by papasmoke, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Update

Attached Files:

2. They are so big compared to their pots. Can't wait to transplant these ladies. I have this stuff a man at the local gardening store have me to use during transplanting. It says it is a "soluble root growth enhancer" it says to sprinkle on the roots while I transplant.
    Has anyone done something similar to that during transplanting?

Any help would be great, thanks.

Here is the stuff he gave me...

ForumRunner_20120411_083313.png

Attached Files:

3. [quote name='"papasmoke"']They are so big compared to their pots. Can't wait to transplant these ladies. I have this stuff a man at the local gardening store have me to use during transplanting. It says it is a "soluble root growth enhancer" it says to sprinkle on the roots while I transplant.
    Has anyone done something similar to that during transplanting?

Any help would be great, thanks.

Here is the stuff he gave me...

[/quote]

Wow, those are looking great so far, especially for being in such small pots. Good job! Those are going to get huge later. I'm 99% sure the one on the left in the square pot is a male. Keep your eye on that one.

4. Thank you

I will for sure keep an eye out. I don't appreciate how it looks super stretched out, the others appear to have more character.

5. ForumRunner_20120418_175340.png

Attached Files:

6. Going to transplant today, hopefully. I have to force myself on a T break in order to save money and support my plant family, I keep telling myself that it's for the best.

7. Transplanted

Took pictures in a rush. Transplanted to FF ocean forest... Cheaper and comparable...

ForumRunner_20120423_124115.png

8. Can I get a pic of the nodes next time? Also are you leaving them outside for good or what? If so then you should know for sure here in two weeks what they are as far as sex. PM seems you are in the Bay area

9. [quote name='"dirrtyd"']Can I get a pic of the nodes next time? Also are you leaving them outside for good or what? If so then you should know for sure here in two weeks what they are as far as sex. PM seems you are in the Bay area[/quote]

Nodes next time for sure. They will be staying outdoor for good. I have one in a 10gal and the white is a tall 5gal... Yeah I am anxious to find out about the sex... Thanks for paying attention.

10. Some nodes...

Attached Files:

11. There not showing preflowers yet . Hopefully here soon they will start showing pistils. keepem green

12. have u topped the plant in the white bucket? if not i'd try to bush it out a little more :)

13. [quote name='"outdoorgrower1"']have u topped the plant in the white bucket? if not i'd try to bush it out a little more :)[/quote]

Haven't topped it.

How do I bush it?

14. The growing guides in all the categories explain the lst and bonsai mother plant techniques pretty well. Worth a good read if you haven't already

15. Nothing too bad right?

ForumRunner_20120426_073440.png

ForumRunner_20120426_073454.png

ForumRunner_20120426_073512.png

ForumRunner_20120426_073559.png

16. Should I leave those yellow leaves on there?

17. either way dont matter. personally myself i like to take off all the dying leaves like that...

18. Thanks, I was thinking the same... I hope those fuckers live through the transplantation.

19. yea im going through the same thing lol. definately keeps ya worried. i didnt even use a transplant solution so i got my fingers crossed...

20. yours are plenty big enough they should be alright tho